Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Glider?
    no that would have to be a sailplane. Gliders don't gain altitude whereas a sailplane can.

Comment

• Mid Major Madness power rankings
      #1 WSU
      #2 GU
      #12 Evansville
      #14 UNI

Comment

• SI's Best Guards - both Ron and Fred included. No rankings
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          But speaking of JH4P, it's refreshing not having to put up with his BS during the off-season. It's not all that surprising to see him off the radar right now as WSU is doing very well, too well for even him to try and tear down with his dose of "reality".
          I predicted WSU would be a 5 last year. They got a 7. Sorry I always "tear down" WSU so hard. Next time, I'll predict a 0 seed. Automatic national champion by default!

March 9, 2015
          Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          I can’t 100% promise WSU will be a 5 seed, but I think it is FAR AND AWAY the most likely at this point.

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here it is.

College BBall Top 100 Players

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• 10. FRED VAN VLEET
              16. RON BAKER

27. NIC MOORE, SMU (ex. Valley member)
              99. D.J. BALENTINE, Evansville
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Who would have ever thought that scrolling down such a list, you would find two WSU players before encountering anyone associated with KU/KSU?! Turgeon did great things here, but I don't think he would have ever dreamed of such a scenario "at this level".

It is nearly impossible to over-state how good of a job Marshall has done at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  10. FRED VAN VLEET
                  16. RON BAKER

27. NIC MOORE, SMU (ex. Valley member)
                  99. D.J. BALENTINE, Evansville
                  DJ Balentine rated lower than he should be. He is at the very least top 50.

Comment

• I personally think Ron is being a little undervalued at #16. Hopefully, he will have clearly proved that point by the end of the season.

Comment

• EMock from EVille should be on the list as well.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                        I predicted WSU would be a 5 last year. They got a 7. Sorry I always "tear down" WSU so hard. Next time, I'll predict a 0 seed. Automatic national champion by default!

March 9, 2015
                        It was pretty obvious the committee scrubbed the correct seed line last year for WSU so they could set up the KU matchup. There is no way in hell WSU should have been a 7 seed. So you bragging about being 2 seeds higher than a clearly underrated hose job put out by the NCAA is pretty damn hilarious.

You go girl.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                          Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here it is.

College BBall Top 100 Players

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...rs-for-2015-16
                          Nice to see Ron get recognized as the MVC Player of the Year last year. A well-deserved honor.

By the way, the mobile version of this article is really jacked up. They had some random dude pictured for Ron while Ron's picture was attached to Perry Ellis.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            Who would have ever thought that scrolling down such a list, you would find two WSU players before encountering anyone associated with KU/KSU?! Turgeon did great things here, but I don't think he would have ever dreamed of such a scenario "at this level".

It is nearly impossible to over-state how good of a job Marshall has done at WSU.
                            i would have. turgeon must have had a mental block to antoine carr, cliff levingston, xavier mcdaniel, ozell jones, dave stallworth, cleo littleton etc.

he was probably fixated on al beal, ed nealy, waymon tisdale, rolando blackmon and danny manning.

team "b" always said that wichita state was capable of a national championship. team "a" laughed at that. why were fogler and turgeon so blind to jump ship at nearly first blush, where marshall wasn't? fogler and turgeon both could have gone to the final four at wichita state, had they stuck around.. i have no doubt. none. now marshall has been to a final four and they, for all their silver spoon upbringings, have not.

and any good coach could do great things at wichita state, jamar. there just haven't been enough of them.
                            Last edited by another shocker; October 12, 2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

It was pretty obvious the committee scrubbed the correct seed line last year for WSU so they could set up the KU matchup. There is no way in hell WSU should have been a 7 seed. So you bragging about being 2 seeds higher than a clearly underrated hose job put out by the NCAA is pretty damn hilarious.

You go girl.
                              Hilarious? Maybe. Seeded "correctly"? Probably.

Comment

You go girl.
                                This argument is a little weak.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X