No announcement yet.

2015-16 Media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee!!! We are already starting the "WSU doesn't play anyone" comments. That's not going to get old over the next five months.
    78-65

Comment

• http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...fseason/page/2 Not sure if this is posted yet, but if it is sorry
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        is parrish a kansas city guy? he seems to refuse to recognize wichita state.
        Jason King is a KC guy - not sure that Parrish is, but I've been know to be wrong before. The absence of Wichita State from his list really surprises me because I feel like that he's been mostly positive during our run the past few years, and he even spent time on campus last year following the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          is parrish a kansas city guy? he seems to refuse to recognize wichita state.
          Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
          Jason King is a KC guy - not sure that Parrish is, but I've been know to be wrong before. The absence of Wichita State from his list really surprises me because I feel like that he's been mostly positive during our run the past few years, and he even spent time on campus last year following the team.
          Parrish is a Memphis guy.

Comment

• Maybe we should stop overreacting every time a writer/pundit doesn't think we're going to be as good as we Shocker fans do.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
              Maybe we should stop overreacting every time a writer/pundit doesn't think we're going to be as good as we Shocker fans do.
              Where's the fun in that? :)

Comment

Maybe we should stop overreacting every time a writer/pundit doesn't think we're going to be as good as we Shocker fans do.
                Maybe writer/"pundits" should quit being terrible at their jobs.

Comment

Overreacting?

I think an unbiased individual would question the absence of Ron Baker. As is, this is a fan board. Get used to it or put everybody on ignore.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Parish has been hugely pro Shocker in recent years. No gripe with him from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Power Outlet View Post
                      Parish has been hugely pro Shocker in recent years. No gripe with him from here.
                      I have only one gripe. He must not have watched the Pan Am games this summer because he's been ok in the past. That ignorance is on him. There is no way anyone who watched would have Trimble ahead of Baker nor left Baker off of the team. And the coaching staff showed they can be wrong too for not choosing Fred. They were just wrong. Sorry for bringing it up again but I couldn't help myself.

Comment

In principle I might agree with you, but in this case it is most useful to return to a quote from Fran Fraschilla:

“If [Baker] he’s not first- or second-team All-American, I don’t know basketball"

At the end of the day, it's only pre-season publicity. I'm sure at the conclusion of this year, we'll have sufficient post-season publicity.

Comment

• I'm starting to wonder -- has anyone ever seen Kel and JH4P in the same place at the same time? I think Kel may be the new, improved, less talkative and somewhat less sensitive version of good old JH4P. Then again, I was convinced that Cold and Fever were the same guy, and Ricky says that isn't the case.

Lots of evil twins out there these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            I'm starting to wonder -- has anyone ever seen Kel and JH4P in the same place at the same time? I think Kel may be the new, improved, less talkative and somewhat less sensitive version of good old JH4P. Then again, I was convinced that Cold and Fever were the same guy, and Ricky says that isn't the case.

Lots of evil twins out there these days.
                            I do my best to continue to sustain avoidance of both. 3 things I try to not discuss, politics, religion, and any subject being discussed with closet kFu fans.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              I do my best to continue to sustain avoidance of both. 3 things I try to not discuss, politics, religion, and any subject being discussed with closet kFu fans.
                              Hate to burst your bubble here bud. Not a KU fan.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Hate to burst your bubble here bud. Not a KU fan.
                                I'm pretty sure the closet KU fan jib was a blanket comment not aimed at anyone. But its nice to see you outing yourself, Jamar.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X