Summer Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    If X could have tolerated a little bit of contact, he would have been a better player.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Conner's been seen, just not by 'Cold.

And he will make Ron's life much, MUCH easier. And that's a quote from someone that matters.
      I was talking to one of the basketball managers last Friday. He said he'd be surprised if McDuffie isn't a pro.
      Said the ceiling was high on Hamilton but he's still very raw.
      I asked him if Frankamp ever misses. And without stopping to think he said no.

Comment

• Clevin and Malcolm are in town. If they are scrimmaging with the newbies, oh the things they could learn.
        Professional gas passer.

Comment

• The players have gone home. They will return on August 12, 2015. I do not know, when the pickup games will recommence.

Brett Barney sat in Section 121, since he was a little baby boy. He had two offers, but chose to walk-on. I do not know, which universities offered.

I had a tour through the Rhatigan Student Center. Lottsa dollars were spent on the renovation. It looks nice and is very modern.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Gossip on the street.

Grady is pouty.

Grady's arms are all man.

Tom is NBA material. I am just passing this information on to the folks without comment. Don't shoot.

Shaq has lost weight and looks chiseled. Even his face has squared up.

Often E. Hamilton can get instant hot and with malice in his heart. Just a little temper problem.

Conner has some unusual, clever moves to get open so that he can get a shot off.

Conner likes to play the point guard position.

Conner's defensive play is lacking.

Brett Barney has a stress fracture in his foot. (rdr observation. I hate this type of injury.)

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
              Gossip on the street.

Grady is pouty.

Tom is NBA material. I am just passing this information on to the folks without comment. Don't shoot.

Often E. Hamilton can get instant hot and with malice in his heart. Just a little temper problem.

Conner has some unusual, clever moves to get open so that he can get a shot off.

Brett Barney has a stress fracture in his foot. (rdr observation. I hate this type of injury.)
              Tom is NBA material? If that's true, as in really true... not just a fun comment to make, then this is a national title season. I have a hard time believing that in particular regarding him, but having a top notch center puts this team over the top.

And if Tom is at that level this year, it would make sense why Grady gets "pouty" because he probably didn't expect to be coming off the bench...
              :)

Comment

Gossip on the street.
                Let's hear it!

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                Grady is pouty.
                Good!

5th year Senior...good.

Cough!!! In all seriousness...that would be awesome!

Good.

Good on getting instant hot. Settle down young stallion.

Good.

Okay good.

To be expected.

That sucks.

FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                  Tom is NBA material? If that's true, as in really true... not just a fun comment to make, then this is a national title season. I have a hard time believing that in particular regarding him, but having a top notch center puts this team over the top.

And if Tom is at that level this year, it would make sense why Grady gets "pouty" because he probably didn't expect to be coming off the bench...
                  :)
                  If we can get the March version of Tom throughout this season then we're in tall cotton...if what you shared has any amount of truth then everything else is just gravy (I'm sceptical...just give me the March version and I'm a happy camper...if what you said is true then call me the minuteman!)

Comment

• Being from Africa, I'm not surprised Tom would be National Basketweaving Academy material. They make some high quality baskets across the pond.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Being from Africa, I'm not surprised Tom would be National Basketweaving Academy material. They make some high quality baskets across the pond.
                      (Grammar police alert!)

You're from Africa, Royal? I'd never have guessed -- you've assimilated very well.

Comment

• Tom is not NBA material, maybe an NBA body.

The rest is believable

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          (Grammar police alert!)

You're from Africa, Royal? I'd never have guessed -- you've assimilated very well.
                          I'm full of surprises!

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          Tom is not NBA material, maybe an NBA body.

The rest is believable
                          Are you saying Tom can't weave a basket?

Comment

Gossip on the street.

Grady is pouty.

Thanks for sharing this! Grady, Wamukota, and Morris will make for a fantastic core in the middle, anchoring the uber-talented perimeter game.

Not at all surprised about Conner on all counts. I really think that he will be the primary back-up to Fred once eligible. He has enough athleticism and skill to learn defense. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later.

If Eric wants to be a factor on this team he needs to be nasty! He will be competing with Rashard, Markis, Shaq, and Rauno for the next several years. Hopefully that aggression is channelled.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• I think I may need to hear a more in depth analysis on Tom. Even the slightest notion that he is playing at a high level gets me pretty excited.

Comment

• x was a hothead

Comment

Working...
                                X