Summer Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
    I wasn't either, but everyone gets better with practice.
    Well the problem with the bush is that once you understood it they rotated you back stateside,

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      nm
      I read it before the edit.

This is why Cold's positives outweigh his negatives. I enjoyed every freaking word of it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This is why Cold's positives outweigh his negatives. I enjoyed every freaking word of it.
        Could you summarize the main points of the vaporized post?
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It's true. There is just a lot less going on during the off season without him. It was a very nice read. He may be completely over blowing it, but what if he's not?

Comment

• Grady is going to be fine. I'm not being mean, but WSU is a different pace than CSU. He's adjusting and he's fouling too much right now. He'll get it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Grady is going to be fine. I'm not being mean, but WSU is a different pace than CSU. He's adjusting and he's fouling too much right now. He'll get it right.
              I have no doubt he will be a huge contributor.

On the other hand, is there any truth to the development of wamukota? Or is it another man crush?

Comment

• If you want to read Cold's post, go to wheatshockers.com and sign up. This type of info is limited to members on that board.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I've visited that board several times and the disrespect given to some of our basketball players is sad. They trash Conner constantly and in ways that he doesn't deserve. It's just sad in my opinion.

Comment

• I know offseason is silly season here in our little NFL ("no football land"); there's not much to do but wait unless you want to pay attention to other sports, as fortunately I can since I root for the Cardinals in MLB and Alabama on the gridiron.

But still -- is there some reason we're honestly supposed to think, apparently based on rumors started by a notorious crank, that an all-conference two-way player in a league not that much different from the Valley sans WSU, a guy who was quoted by PaulS as grateful for the opportunity to play with such unselfish team players all about winning, is now seriously out of sorts in terms of his mindset? Or that Wamukota is going to leave him behind on the bench?

Come on -- NOT buying.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                      I know offseason is silly season here in our little NFL ("no football land"); there's not much to do but wait unless you want to pay attention to other sports, as fortunately I can since I root for the Cardinals in MLB and Alabama on the gridiron.

But still -- is there some reason we're honestly supposed to think, apparently based on rumors started by a notorious crank, that an all-conference two-way player in a league not that much different from the Valley sans WSU, a guy who was quoted by PaulS as grateful for the opportunity to play with such unselfish team players all about winning, is now seriously out of sorts in terms of his mindset? Or that Wamukota is going to leave him behind on the bench?

Come on -- NOT buying.
                      I would agree except that he is not the first person I've seen talking about Tom being DRAMATICALLY improved.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• I've always thought Grady would rather be playing pf.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          I've always thought Grady would rather be playing pf.
                          Me as well. I am still quite hopeful that Bush/Shaq can hold down 80% of the minutes at the 5 and that Anton/Rashard can hold down 80-90% of the minutes at the 4.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• I'm with wufan, only more so. I hope Grady doesn't have to play center at all, and that Wamukota is improved enough that he and Shaq -- and don't forget Nurger -- can fully occupy at least 40 minutes a game at center.

If so, that leaves Grady, Kelly, and Hamilton to fill 40 minutes at PF, in which case I don't envision Grady being in a funk, because I expect a talented 5th year senior to be good enough to get the majority of that time vs. a rising sophomore and a redshirt freshman. Not necessarily the lion's share, but certainly 20+, and for them to be 20+ high quality minutes. I'm pretty sure that's what the coaching staff is expecting, too, or else Grady wouldn't be here -- and the coaches seem pretty happy that he is, just as Anton himself has been in his public comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              Gossip on the street.

Grady is pouty.

Grady's arms are all man.

Tom is NBA material. I am just passing this information on to the folks without comment. Don't shoot.

Shaq has lost weight and looks chiseled. Even his face has squared up.

Often E. Hamilton can get instant hot and with malice in his heart. Just a little temper problem.

Conner has some unusual, clever moves to get open so that he can get a shot off.

Conner likes to play the point guard position.

Conner's defensive play is lacking.

Brett Barney has a stress fracture in his foot. (rdr observation. I hate this type of injury.)
                              Update or clearing up rumors on Brett Barney. No stress fracture. Stress reaction in his foot. He may be on the shelf for a couple weeks. Should be ready to go full strength once full practice starts.

Comment

• Good news, jcd.

Comment

Working...
                                X