No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a cool thing from Coach Izzo on Mike and Mike just now. He said he believes player coached teams are better than coach coached teams.... So, regardless of anything else: Fred!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      I would hope this comes to a conclusion today. The way this has been handled with Alabama broadcasting every move is tacky. 3G needs to **** or get off the pot.
      The amount of info that went public, which all followed the reports that 3G was interested in Texas and NOT Alabama, made me really wonder if that was leaked on purpose from Marshall to let Texas know he isn't just waiting around for the Horns.

The longer this goes on, the less I think that is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
        Would the chance to coach with all the new high profile SEC coaches be on his mind? I'm not sure but it's a thought.
        You mean all the recycled retreads and has-beens? LOL!

Might as well call themselves the NFL.

Comment

• And...Oklahoma State trying to throw a curve ball? http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...is-ford-firing

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
            Okie State doesn't even register on my worry scale. Nobody in their right mind would want to work where T-Boone calls the shots, no matter the dollar figure.
            Didn't we say the exact same thing about Alabama the other day?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBlue View Post
              Didn't we say the exact same thing about Alabama the other day?
              Yes.

Comment

• Its past 8 and crickets
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• If HCGM is around for the next season I honestly and sincerely believe that he needs to handle the matter better for the team, the recruits, and the boosters/fans. I fear that this annual springtime ritual that is now as common as the vernal equinox can be used against triple-G in the recruiting wars. I know I cannot control or even influence the situation and honestly, if I were not a moderator, I would not be on Shockernet during this period. Again, I honestly and sincerely fear that if he remains and the next one rolls around I will have a much more curt response and will be much less well wishing. Of course if the job is a blue blood I understand completely but my tolerance for what is rapidly becoming shenanigans is fading fast. I am so very grateful to the coach and his family for what they have done for our Shocker community and the pride his teams have instilled in the entire Wichita metro region. There are very few places where he can build an identity and pride in a geographical region.

Regardless of what happens, thank you coach. Now get on with it (the decision), whatever that may be, and be on your way.

Go Shocks!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBlue View Post
                    And...Oklahoma State trying to throw a curve ball? http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...is-ford-firing
                    Not a chance okie state over ucla last 2 years ago or Missouri last year and living in Oklahoma..... Nah

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                      If HCGM is around for the next season I honestly and sincerely believe that he needs to handle the matter better for the team, the recruits, and the boosters/fans. I fear that this annual springtime ritual that is now as common as the vernal equinox can be used against triple-G in the recruiting wars. I know I cannot control or even influence the situation and honestly, if I were not a moderator, I would not be on Shockernet during this period. Again, I honestly and sincerely fear that if he remains and the next one rolls around I will have a much more curt response and will be much less well wishing. Of course if the job is a blue blood I understand completely but my tolerance for what is rapidly becoming shenanigans is fading fast. I am so very grateful to the coach and his family for what they have done for our Shocker community and the pride his teams have instilled in the entire Wichita metro region. There are very few places where he can build an identity and pride in a geographical region.

Regardless of what happens, thank you coach. Now get on with it (the decision), whatever that may be, and be on your way.

Go Shocks!
                      I agree entirely. Talk about not getting better recruits? Having an annual gut check on the coaches commitment is rough. I am not sure I could sign up for 4 years if I think he is gone in 1..of 2...or 3. You want a 4 year commitment from me? I want a 4 year commitment from you. Simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                        The amount of info that went public, which all followed the reports that 3G was interested in Texas and NOT Alabama, made me really wonder if that was leaked on purpose from Marshall to let Texas know he isn't just waiting around for the Horns.

The longer this goes on, the less I think that is possible.
                        We also have to consider that this was Bama's best positive distraction from Saban and the debacle of J. Taylor. Not proposing a conspiracy, but given that development I'm not surprised to see excess media coverage about 3G.

Comment

• Its amazing how little the name Mark Few comes up anymore. Why?
                          He makes a little less than Gregg, coaches at a non-P5 school and is as consistently successful as almost any school in the country. "How do you do it Mark?"

Comment

• I'm with you DUShock.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Not a chance okie state over ucla last 2 years ago or Missouri last year and living in Oklahoma..... Nah
                              You mean living in a town a whole 110 miles south of here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                                Its amazing how little the name Mark Few comes up anymore. Why?
                                He makes a little less than Gregg, coaches at a non-P5 school and is as consistently successful as almost any school in the country. "How do you do it Mark?"
                                He lives contentment rather than just talking about it to the media.

Comment

Working...
                                X