No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This speculation is what is "crazy"! C'mon, if he's already signed with Texas, why is Alabama still in the picture? You can't believe anything on other team's forum's; both believe NO right minded person would turn down the opportunity to coach at THEIR school! To them, it's a done deal. I know nothing for sure, but none of this makes sense. The only concerning thing I've heard was when Mike Kennedy brought up Texas. Yet, afterwards, HCGM lists the things he likes and has at WSU and Texas doesn't match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      I went ahead and bought a lot of beer just in case
      That's always a good contingency plan, no matter for what.

Comment

• I just saw a post on a Texas newspaper that Shaka Smart had accepted the job. Not sure if it is a rumor but it was posted and hour ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockchic View Post
          I just saw a post on a Texas newspaper that Shaka Smart had accepted the job. Not sure if it is a rumor but it was posted and hour ago.
          Lol what paper?
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I just saw a post on a Texas newspaper that Shaka Smart had accepted the job. Not sure if it is a rumor but it was posted and hour ago.
            We can only hope. Color me skeptical, though.

Comment

• If Marshall thinks about going to Texas, it'll get vetoed by Lynn.
              Last edited by 1979Shocker; March 28, 2015, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I really think Shaka will go somewhere else. Something about looking at this season for VCU and the roster makes me think it's about to fizzle. Maybe I'm crazy but I think it's a better time for him to jump than it is for Marshall to jump. One of these openings around the NCAA is going to be Shaka.

Let him take over at Alabama and let Texas buy an NBA coach. If Marshall stays, it will be really fun knowing he was plan A basically everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                  VCU board is currently more batshit than this one.
                  With our powers combined.......

Comment

It should be. Their program isn't as good as ours.

Comment

I'm okay with that.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        @bevobeat: Source: Texas officials will release men’s basketball coach Rick Barnes http://atxne.ws/1BSbNjc #Longhorns
                        Thanks...that is the link I found also.
                        staroftexas 2 hours ago

According to news outlets in Virginia, VCU head coach Chaka Smart has informed the school he will accept the Texas job. Good hire.

Comment

Thanks...that is the link I found also.
                          staroftexas 2 hours ago

According to news outlets in Virginia, VCU head coach Chaka Smart has informed the school he will accept the Texas job. Good hire.
                          Misspelled names are a first clue that whoever wrote that probably doesn't know squat. I hope they do, but I have my doubts. That tweet hasn't shown up on the VCU board yet, and you'd think it would.

EDIT: I realize now that was a comment on the article and not a tweet. But I think the principle is the same.

Comment

• This just in:
                            Marshall to Texas...

Roadhouse... for dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              This just in:
                              Marshall to Texas...

Roadhouse... for dinner
                              They do have prime rib on the weekends
                              The Assman

Comment

• If Marshall leaves, we need to get over how lame he is and try to hire Shaka Smart ourselves. Sure, I can't stand him, but his name is a gold mine for puns at WSU.

Plus we will have stolen their war chant AND their coach. VCU might just jump off a bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X