The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    I have no idea if the rest of the paragraph is true, but 4.2 is the number I heard. And I have no reason not to believe the person I heard it from.
    I have no idea if any of it is true. But I as you believe the person I heard it from.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      I subscribe to that theory as well. At least my wife of 41 years tells me I do.
      Problem is my wife of 35 years is telling me to get off Shockernet until this plays out! Choices...

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        ...I am the belle of the ball in Wichita, who is this Saban schmuck...
        He HAS to be thinking this!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
          Problem is my wife of 35 years is telling me to get off Shockernet until this plays out! Choices...
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• For all of the consternation going on right now.....if you've lived the mantra "enjoy the ride" for the last few years, you should not be struggling with what's going on.

Just sayin.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              For all of the consternation going on right now.....if you've lived the mantra "enjoy the ride" for the last few years, you should not be struggling with what's going on.

Just sayin.

Go Shocks!
              I've been enjoying the ride!

I just don't want the car to run out of gas, before getting to the final destination! ;)
              The Assman

Comment

For all of the consternation going on right now.....if you've lived the mantra "enjoy the ride" for the last few years, you should not be struggling with what's going on.

Just sayin.

Go Shocks!
                I agree. The unknown sucks, but man has it been a ride. I think this just shows how passionate this fanbase is when it comes to WSU basketball. The whole city is holding its breath. That wont happen everywhere.

Winning is our drug also ;)
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writ...ncernsMethinks Saban will either be gone or retired within 2 years

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/writ...ncernsMethinks Saban will either be gone or retired within 2 years
                    Even when Saban is gone, the basketball coach at Alabama will still rank behind the new football coach and the starting quarterback in terms of power and popularity

Comment

• As far as our counteroffer, we can pay more if we wanted to. SHOXMVC plays golf all day with the high rollers so I trust his info which is similar to what I've heard.The question is: what are we willing to pay not what can we payAlso may be a serious effort to leave the league ASAP as part of the deal.

Comment

Just sayin.

Go Shocks!
                        It has been a wonderful ride! I just don't want our driver to jump out.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                          Kai calling his own site out as the "Dark Side". Nice!

Comment

• My point about Saban is his sales pitch wouldn't be worth a squirt of piss to me.

Comment

• He GOT Mo Money and Mo problems

Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                              "Mo Money Mo Problems" ~ Notorious B.I.G
                              How ironic and funny! He got mo' money and he got mo' problems.....and the problems he got were the ones that you can't recover from. ROFLMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                                I agree about the hired gun stuff.

But what worries me is the MVC and the annual dump taken on Wichita State by the selection committee. For crying out loud, Oklahoma - whose athletic director is on the committee - got a virtual bye into the Sweet 16 with a team WSU would pound.
                                THIS.

Is it time for WSU to explore the American or Mountain West? Or, would that move require football and thus they are "stuck" in the MVC?

Comment

Working...
                                X