No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would only take a small amount of research to realize that there is a 99% chance Gregg Marshall is not leaving Wichita State this offseason and about a 100% chance that he is not taking the North Carolina State job.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      He sounds desperate. Does anyone know why Mark Gottfried is leaving / got fired or ????
      If we were in the Big XII and finished behind KU and KState every year for 30 years but felt the natural order of things would be regular final fours and winning the league two out of every three years, we would blame the coach when that wasn't the outcome regardless of how close the results matched the true level our potential.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• In the past, there were a couple of years I was wringing my hands at the prospect of 3G leaving. This is not one of those years. Sleep well Shocker Nation. Next year's team will be nigh impossible to walk away from. (and Maggie being a senior in high school next year.)

Comment

• But, but, HC3GM plays too many players and doesn't call enough timeouts.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            But, but, HC3GM plays too many players and doesn't call enough timeouts.
            and..and...and ...and they don't practice free throws

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
              Next year's team might be a preseason top 10. No way you leave in that scenario. After next year, we better have some kind of good news about the AAC.
              Yah, because the year after that, we would only have Shamet, Reaves, McDuffie, Kaiser, Samajae, the Great Dane...I hate the thought of how far we will fall. :)
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                But, but, HC3GM plays too many players and doesn't call enough timeouts.
                "And nobody likes him"

- Doug Gottlieb
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  Yah, because the year after that, we would only have Shamet, Reaves, McDuffie, Kaiser, Samajae, the Great Dane...I hate the thought of how far we will fall. :)
                  Who is the German kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Who is the German kid?
                    I think he's actually from Denmark. I couldn't think of his name. Miitgaard.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                      I think he's actually from Denmark. I couldn't think of his name. Miitgaard.
                      I missed it the first time, too. It's actually a joke about the spelling of Keyser.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                        I missed it the first time, too. It's actually a joke about the spelling of Keyser.
                        Aww hell. My speller and my meter are both broken today it would appear.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                          and..and...and ...and they don't practice free throws
                          And they have terrible free throw defense.

Comment

• If this has already been posted, my apologies.

ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              If this has already been posted, my apologies.

https://www.seccountry.com/missouri/...sketball-coach
                              Hope they are ready to offer more than Alabama did. And even then I don't think it would be enough. He will listen though. They may have to wait a while though. We have several games to win ;)
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Missouri is a step down right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X