No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must be horrible to go through life being such a hateful POS.

Comment

• My Mother died several years ago.

Comment

• So she would not be a viable candidate.

Comment

• I'm also not impotent but I won't go off the deep end for you not knowing that.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockerFever is worse than outsiders. Including myself, Memphis folks, and Vandy fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by isubirds89 View Post
              ShockerFever is worse than outsiders. Including myself, Memphis folks, and Vandy fans.
              Why are you here? Is your life that pathetic that you have to troll on a WSU message board on a f******* Sunday morning?

GFY, you worthless POS
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• And it was a ******** joke.

If you're able to dish them out, you better have a thick enough skin to take them back in return.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by isubirds89 View Post
                  ShockerFever is worse than outsiders. Including myself, Memphis folks, and Vandy fans.
                  GTFO
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Fever is not an outsider, tho. Some people should just put him on ignore if their hemorrhoids flair up every time they read his posts
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• He doesn't post. He only responds to others' posts.

Comment

• It is being reported that Capel is Memphis #1 target. So now we can start hearing that they never really wanted Marshall and that this will be he greatest hire ever in .....3.....2...1

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          He doesn't post. He only responds to others' posts.
                          just go to your corner and think about what you've done

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            He doesn't post. He only responds to others' posts.
                            I'm glad you've finally caught on how message boards work.

My last comment on the current subject so we can get back to more important things like the Memphis coaching search:

pin made a joke about me yesterday. I responded back without flying off the handle.
                            I made a joke today about pin after he proposed what I thought was a stupid and irrelevant question. He didn't like the joke and I don't either after finding out what I now know. (I'm sorry for your loss, I really am)
                            I'm less likely to joke around with people who don't joke around with me first.
                            pin seems a bit on edge lately regarding the coaching situation. I think he is an outlier here.
                            I don't need housekeeping advice from a two-faced Redturd troll who is obsessed with me and who has a less than flattering posting history on the Redturd and Valley message boards himself. I can explain further and lay out the lovely things he has stated about WSU and this message board if need be.

And now back to the regularly scheduled Gregg Marshall to Memphis programming.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              It is being reported that Capel is Memphis #1 target. So now we can start hearing that they never really wanted Marshall and that this will be he greatest hire ever in .....3.....2...1
                              Yep. The shift will now commence.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                                It is being reported that Capel is Memphis #1 target. So now we can start hearing that they never really wanted Marshall and that this will be he greatest hire ever in .....3.....2...1
                                Gawd, what a horrible hire. Hope not for Memphis' sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X