Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    Ok these Memphis dbags have wore out their welcome
    They might be the worst overall bunch so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
      So Memphis, in an awful time where the budget was cut in half to make the coach uncomfortable, fans not coming to games to send a message, and boosters pulling money back.......was tied with Wichita......whom is in the midst of their best time in history
      I think you guys should make a run for Bill Self, Tom Izzo, or Coach K.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If hypothetical market value is what matters in college athletics, we should stop playing games and just have it be about that instead.

Comment

So Memphis, in an awful time where the budget was cut in half to make the coach uncomfortable, fans not coming to games to send a message, and boosters pulling money back.......was tied with Wichita......whom is in the midst of their best time in history
          If all of that is factual, and it was done to a coach who simply missed two consecutive NCAA's, then the best of wishes on this coaching search of yours, because you'll need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            You would be incorrect, by all historical purposes they did not happen. You don't cheat, you don't win those games.
            It's really weird how they interpret this stuff. With that kind of lunacy, why doesn't everybody just cheat? It all happened and it all counts the same, right?

Cheating, shmeating.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Memphis, on the other hand, has a very long history of big names. We are very important. We have many leather-bound books, and my trailer houses smells of rich mahogany. I - I - I'm friends with Merlin Olsen, too. He's - comes over on occasion.
              You are a smelly pirate hooker!

Comment

• this thread has gone full retard

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                  Yet no coach in the country without ties to Memphis would agree. It isn't a better job. Not even close.
                  I see that most of you don't understand the difference between, "program" and, "job"

Comment

Don't be petty. Vacated things are things that opposing fans use against you, while you say it shouldn't matter if it's your team. Vacated seasons happened. They don't go away no matter what anyone says. They happened. People were there. People saw it. Wichita State is a solid program historically, but Memphis is head and shoulders above Wichita. Memphis is a top 25 program all time. Wichita is not. If you want to look at more than just team results, look at calibre of players, all Americans, etc. Most people can't name any former player for Wichita besides a few players the last few years. Memphis, on the other hand, has a very long history of big names.
                    Ok, I don't know who you are but I don't know or remember any Memphis players at all nor do I ever pay any attention to Memphis or have any respect for them. I don't see Memphis as. Jack Sh!& so why don't you just beat it back to your Tennessee mobile home loser.

Comment

I see that most of you don't understand the difference between, "program" and, "job"
                      Nope.

Please spell out the difference to us. Connecticut is a better program but Memphis is a better job. I know it sounds clear as day, but gosh darn it, we just aren't bright.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of ours. It's science.

Comment

• PS I do remember Kicking Memphis ass a couple of years ago in South Dakota but that's probably a little harder for you to remember huh Elvis.

Comment

I don't think you understand the difference between a Wichita State message board and a Memphis message board because you obviously went to the wrong one

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                              Ok, I don't know who you are but I don't know or remember any Memphis players at all nor do I ever pay any attention to Memphis or have any respect for them. I don't see Memphis as. Jack Sh!& so why don't you just beat it back to your Tennessee mobile home loser.
                              You seem like my kind of dude, so don't make me start listing players and making you feel dumb. Like I said, your post screams you're my kind of dude.

Comment

You seem like my kind of dude, so don't make me start listing players and making you feel dumb. Like I said, your post screams you're my kind of dude.
                                I honestly can't think of any off the top of my head. Did Rose go to Memphis?

To the contrary, I think you're an idiot when it comes to WSU basketball history too so don't go there.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X