X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
    BREAKING:
    Marshall opts for Memphis

burger at River City. Excellent choice. HC3Gv3.3 can buy a lot burgers anywhere he wants.
    But but but....I thought he was at the Masters...
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
      And a delicious beer! He must be considering the Memphis job over a local brew and plate of Hawaiian food.... Not.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?_rdr...pe=3&source=48
      Yeah, he must be locked in on some intense negotiations with the tiggers.
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by BasketballJones188 View Post
        I see that most of you don't understand the difference between, "program" and, "job"
        Maybe you don't understand.... if the right people didn't take the "job", there would be no "program" for anyone to boast about....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          I make my share of posts that I wonder if I should have expressed the opinion in the post, but...
          You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.

I'm Ron Burgandy. Go F$&@ yourself Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Marshall was a game and 5 minutes away from winning a championship here.

Some of you guys are real ignorant douchenozzles.
            ShockerFevers mindset, "You don't agree that WSU is Gods gift to the world? I hate you and you're an idiot."

Comment

• Just read the last five pages of this thread -- and I now have the worst headache I've ever had in my life (and I've had some really good ones). Time to call it a night; I'm going to bed. And guys -- quit pickin' a fight with these Memphis types. They will believe what they want and so will we. There is only one person who can resolve this, and he isn't talking right now.

Comment

• In some cases, he's pretty accurate.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                  There is only one person who can resolve this, and he isn't talking right now.
                  Resolve what -- a multilateral squabble among Shocker scoffers, SN worrywarts, and assorted fans and trolls from Memphis over an imaginary coaching controversy?

Surely that one person has something more important and pleasant he could be doing instead, like settle the conflict between Israel and the Arab world; or maybe rid Brazil of the Zika virus in time for the Olympics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                    ShockerFevers mindset, "You don't agree that WSU is Gods gift to the world? I hate you and you're an idiot."
                    There's no way you're a WSU fan. It's been this way since the beginning. Pretty embarrassing in that respect.

And yes, you're an idiot.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just read the last five pages of this thread -- and I now have the worst headache I've ever had in my life (and I've had some really good ones). Time to call it a night; I'm going to bed. And guys -- quit pickin' a fight with these Memphis types. They will believe what they want and so will we. There is only one person who can resolve this, and he isn't talking right now.
                      Well, this is a Wichita State message board, not a Memphis message board. Nobody's forcing anybody to come here. So quit acting like Mr. Mediator and take a break from the keyboard for a while if you can't handle it.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        But but but....I thought he was at the Masters...
                        Fast jets are fast
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Just read the last five pages of this thread -- and I now have the worst headache I've ever had in my life (and I've had some really good ones). Time to call it a night; I'm going to bed. And guys -- quit pickin' a fight with these Memphis types. They will believe what they want and so will we. There is only one person who can resolve this, and he isn't talking right now.
                          Poop. You poopmouth, with Poop out of your mouth!

Comment

• Memphis fan, and I come in peace.

I apologize for the behavior of some of my overzealous fellow fans on your board. We are beyond elated to be out from under the Pastner contract which has been hanging over us like a sword of Damocles for the last 2-3 years. It's made some of us a bit crazy.

Know that we have an extraordinarily good opinion of your coach. Hell, he proved it against us by kicking our butts a couple years back. Personally, I think he's the best pure coach in the country.

So you'll have to forgive us for our interest in him and your board. I don't have a clue whether he would seriously consider the Memphis job or not, and there are only a few people in the world who know whether he would (and I doubt any are on message boards). All the same, I hope you can forgive the rowdiness and intrusion of my fellow fans. Love your coach and your program. Cheers.

Comment

• so far the Memphis fans are saying 'hey, we probably can't get your coach, but its sure worth throwing some $$$ at him and see what he says"

I guess I don't see the insult there...

Comment

• Originally posted by UofMemphis View Post
                                so far the Memphis fans are saying 'hey, we probably can't get your coach, but its sure worth throwing some $$$ at him and see what he says"

I guess I don't see the insult there...
                                Think of it this way: if I complement your hot wife on your wedding day that's probably okay. If I'm recently divorced and I come over to your house and tell I want to bang your wife, not really cool. We are just tired from the parade of fans that come here, a new breed every other week, from March to May. Eventually it moves on from you have a really good coach to our school is better than yours and we will pay more money. Then it turns out that neither is really true, at least not significantly.

South Carolina, UCLA, Missouri, Alabama, Texas, Vanderbilt, Memphis...they all sing the same tune, beating their chests, and they all go home with someone else.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X