No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the movie quotes! It was somewhat running off at the mouth. I just want to make sure you guys hate Memphis for all the right reasons.

We were never ever going to hire Steve Forbes Shockvalue. GL to you guys on getting that done. I'm sure he's probably happy where he is.

Go Wichita Tech!

Comment

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
      I love the movie quotes! It was somewhat running off at the mouth. I just want to make sure you guys hate Memphis for all the right reasons.

We were never ever going to hire Steve Forbes Shockvalue. GL to you guys on getting that done. I'm sure he's probably happy where he is.

Go Wichita Tech!
      Kansas city has better bbq than memphis and the grizzlies will never win a championship, and the reason you guys keep loosing coaches is because no one wants to coach at a ghetto ass school with crack house's right down the street.

Whoop that trick!
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Well hes right Kansas City does have better BBQ
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SadNews View Post
          I love the movie quotes! It was somewhat running off at the mouth. I just want to make sure you guys hate Memphis for all the right reasons.

Go Wichita Tech!
          Bringing it with "TECH" smack. George TECH just took your coach fool.

Comment

• That Memphis fan base has some serious insecurity issues.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              Well hes right Kansas City does have better BBQ
              Yeah..but.. that NBA Arena can't be matched.

Comment

• 1st LaLa land

2nd Texas didn't want to hand the keys over completely. Alabama is dumb and thought they could negotiate

3rd No not at all. I've been to Kansas quite a few times. Wish I could have that time back. Could spend it fishing or digging a hole

4th Klan meetings?...Hahahaha I don't really need to respond to that. Weak

5th It means when you face up against... I don't know, let's say LaTech. I know that Millsap came from one and our new coach came from the other. Vegas has Latech by 3 and nobody is watching.

6th Trump is a Fascist. Not for me

7th Good for you

8th We do eat well here. Some of the best food you'll ever put in your mouth. It's hard for many to resist over doing it.

Never said Memphis was a heavyweight. I leave that to the media. Though Wichita Tech will never be considered such.

9th You were almost as good as Iowa state. almost. High Praise I feel

10th I would get down in there anyway. Sad News Headed your way 8(

Comment

• Kansas has better BBQ!! Hahahahaha maybe in NC, but KC?!?!?! Nobody agrees. Noob ass BBQ kids

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
                    Bringing it with "TECH" smack. George TECH just took your coach fool.
                    And they Paid GT to do it....:cowbell:

Comment

• I do love the Wichita Tech-Lipscomb-Winthrop shtick. Solid stuff.

Anywho...

University Endowment:

Wichita Tech - $291M
                      Big Time Memphis - $218M

NSF Academic R&D Revenues:

Wichita Tech - $59M
                      Big Time Memphis - $56M

Forbes National Academic Ranking:

Wichita Tech - 553rd
                      Big Time Memphis - 595th

Carnegie Classification:

Wichita Tech - Doctoral Universities: Higher Research Activity
                      Big Time Memphis - Doctoral Universities: Higher Research Activity

And SadFace, I understand your intellectual well does not likely go especially deep, so allow me to explain the point of the above is not that WSU blows Memphis away (although beating or equaling you in such criteria, while you guys honestly think you might get a P5 invite is a fantastic bit of entertainment), but moreso how similar we actually are.

Comment

• Memphis is rough. No doubt. Make sure to have your "Ain't Skeered" bumper stickers on your vehicle when you come through.

Comment

• Been to Memphis, had their BBQ, was VERY disappointed. Couldn't wait to get out of that sketchy town.

Comment

• And...

Final Fours:

WSU - 2
                            Memphis - 1
                            Iowa State - 0

Elite Eights:

WSU - 4
                            Memphis - 4
                            Iowa State - 2

Sweet Sixteens:

WSU - 6
                            Memphis - 6
                            Iowa State - 5

NCAA Tourney Wins:

WSU - 17
                            Memphis - 20
                            Iowa State - 18

Comment

• Oh I love this kind of guy. The energy. The time. The attention to detail, so that us layman's can comprehend. Amazing.

There are like 3 or 4 on every board.

It's coming.

Very soon now

You can still make the cellar....

Comment

• Hopefully we can all move on in the morning when a mod or two get done with their weekend. Definitely some trash around here that is stinking up the joint.

Comment

Working...
                                X