No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I reminded everyone that we have the best coach in the country and I am so happy again that he is not going anywhere. Despite the great players we lost, we will remain excellent due to our coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      Have I reminded everyone that we have the best coach in the country and I am so happy again that he is not going anywhere. Despite the great players we lost, we will remain excellent due to our coach.

wichita state doesn't rebuild. they reload.

marshall has a program in place. the rest of the country will finally figure that out next year. 'can't wait.

where the hell is forevershockerfan?

Comment

• Yes, I was wondering where forevershocker has been. Seems like some of the favorite posters are on hiatus.

Comment

• Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
          Yes, I was wondering where forevershocker has been. Seems like some of the favorite posters are on hiatus.
          Might be a wise move to go on hiatus from shockernet during the coaching carousel.

Comment

• Originally posted by WUpigsooie View Post
            Might be a wise move to go on hiatus from shockernet during the coaching carousel.
            Brilliant idea! Perhaps a long overseas trip even.

Comment

• Back to the subject of Taylor Swift, briefly.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I prefer Pippa

Comment

• Heard a very nasty rumor from an extremely reliable source (me) that GM is considering giving up coaching totally and running for President.

Comment

• Can't believe they didn't go with Marshall, but this guy is very good. I didn't know he came from UNLV with Lon Kruger. This could be exactly who they need to get back to being annoying and ridiculous in no time. Gotta be hard on NMSU though.

UNLV has agreed to a deal with Marvin Menzies to become the Rebels' new coach, replacing Chris Beard who jumped to Texas Tech after three weeks on the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                      Heard a very nasty rumor from an extremely reliable source (me) that GM is considering giving up coaching totally and running for President.
                      Hey he's got my vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Might as well go with something that has a bit of bite to it:

wow...all I can say....wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Might as well go with something that has a bit of bite to it:

Had a pair like this but had to give them up. Every time I stepped on the brake the head bite the hood latch lever. Got tired of pulling over to put the hood back down.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Soooo .. what I got out of his is that Marshall is buying new boots and moving to Mexico to coach basketball there? Did I decode this right?
                            Guys, I just tracked a flight from Wichita (where Marshall is now) to Cancun (which is in Mexico)!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Back to the subject of Taylor Swift, briefly.

I'm tellin' ya . . .

Has anyone ever seen these two in the same room at the same time? . . . . Uncanny.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Attached Files
                              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
                                Yes, I was wondering where forevershocker has been. Seems like some of the favorite posters are on hiatus.
                                Not that I'm anyone's favorite poster, but Shockernet in the offseason is a bit of a drag.

The good, compromising 80% of discussion from March through April, then 5% of discussion after that until the season starts:

Seeing discussion about coaching changes, making fun of teams who thought they had a sniff at Gregg, and recruiting.
                                The bad, compromising 20% of discussion from March through April, then 95% of discussion after that until the season starts:

Never-ending predictions about starting lineups.
                                I normally check-out around May and, save a bi-weekly check of the recruiting forum, don't check back much until October.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X