Y1-Y3 of new contract - $3,480,000
    Y4-Y6 of new contract - $3,980,000

Replication of 2013-2014 season:
    Y1-Y3 - $3,298,000
    Y4-Y6 - $3,798,000

Replication of 2014-2015 season:
    Y1-Y3 - $3,265,000
    Y4-Y6 - $3,765,000

And just for sheets and giggles, the TOTAL individual program revenues in men's basketball for our MVC conference mates:

Bradley - $3,677,011
    Drake - $2,225,307
    Evansville - $2,333,159
    ISUb - $2,082,617
    ISUr - $2,152,271
    Loyola - $2,198,837
    Missouri State - $2,221,202
    SIU - $1,723,156
    UNI - $2,335,684
    Our MVC brethren must think we have a license to print money. Actually, it is just a license to kick their ass.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      I find paragraph 3.4.8 interesting...
      Sounds like a new position that would pair well with a Senior Account Executive over at Shocker Sports Properties.

EDIT: Or not.
      Last edited by SHOCKvalue; October 5, 2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• This contract reads like most of the high profile coaches' contracts. What always amazes me is the benefits beyond the actual salary. $3 million a year (plus some of those really easy to earn incentives) is a really good living in most of the country, and an absolutely great living in Wichita. But...it's even more ridiculous of a good life when you realize that pretty much everything is paid for as well. Sure, he's gotta house payment. But cars? University provides 2. And don't worry about that pesky registration cost each year for tags, we'll cover that. Golf? How 'bout access to the nicest country club around (Flint Hills), and we'll even throw in your home country club (Crestview). Gym? Sure you could workout at either of the country clubs, but we'll cover Genesis as well. Vacation? Take our private jet 3 times a year. Entertainment? Here's $10,000.

Man, it's good to be the King.

Comment

• I think that I read on one of the social networking site that Marshall doesn't walk on water. Well, he's as close as we get in Wichita.

Comment

• I would like to see an MVC coaches salary breakdown per team. I'd say our assistant coaches make more than several head coaches from other programs.

Oh yeah. Gotta love Charles Koch.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
              I think that I read on one of the social networking site that Marshall doesn't walk on water. Well, he's as close as we get in Wichita.
              That would be the great JJ Clamdip on MVCfans.

He's quite the Shocker fan.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Weren't there a large number of Texas alums that ran off Dodds? I guess you should be careful what you ask for.
                No way this guy can last at Texas at the rate he is making enemies. I'm sure there are many fans on this "fine" forum that would much rather have an AD like Patterson at WSU than Sexton.
                Not relevant to Marshall any more, but a prophetic call last June by the maniac -- kudos.

Comment

• $10,000 for business related entertainment... What kind of strip joints cost $10,000 a year?!
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    $10,000 for business related entertainment... What kind of strip joints cost $10,000 a year?!
                    There's this one place in Louisville...
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Bazinga
                      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        You and 3G had both better hope Mrs. Coach doesn't read this thread, wufan.

Comment

• Breaking: Marshall is leaving WSU at the end of this season.

Source: Shockernet Drake game thread...and JRS is our starting point guard next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                            Breaking: Marshall is leaving WSU at the end of this season.

Source: Shockernet Drake game thread...and JRS is our starting point guard next year
                            But can I save 15% on my car insurance?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                              But can I save 15% on my car insurance?
                              Yes 3G will be selling insurance for Geico, its been his dream job for years.
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                That would be the great JJ Clamdip on MVCfans.

He's quite the Shocker fan.
                                Please provide me the link to the thread with disparaging comments that I have made about Marshall.
                                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                                X