The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
    IDGAF about terms. I'm just glad he didn't go to Tuscaloosa tomorrow!
    Or Friday, as was suggested.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• NM
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Landry Shamet ‏@Landry_Shamet20 13m13 minutes ago

I tried to tell y'all. Lol.

Comment

• Hat tip to ISASO

Attached Files

Comment

• I opened my phone to see the going to Alabama on Friday only to load Shockernet and have my mood completely change.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              Or Friday, as was suggested.
              Sorry, I'm a day ahead. I'm leaving town tomorrow. Must be my old, feeble mind getting confused. Especially with all the excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTop View Post
                According to that USA today chart a few topics down, He's the 7th highest paid coach in the country assuming that $3.3 million is base salary.

Now, let's all focus our anger on that dick Will Kunkel.
                #banghead

Comment

• Thank you @The Coach:. Your posts today have been tremendously helpful and reassuring. And I agree about Dr Bardo. I'm a huge fan.
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Like I said, there are many sources of money besides football generated dollars.

Just depends on how bad people want to spend it.

I thought Cal had broke the mold with the Memphis/Fed Ex gig. Too bad he cheated. Tark at UNLV with the Vegas mafia the same, but the NCAA was up his ass all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                      Glad he's staying. For better or worse, and I believe mostly better, Gregg now IS the program. Still believe this could have been handled better by me, Alabama, WSU, Gregg and "the Media."
                      And a least some segment of the fan bases of the respective schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        @redbird:Recon: $3.3 million will make Gregg Marshall the highest paid coach in college basketball at a school without FBS football. Let that sink in. Paid.
                        That makes Bill Self 2nd amirate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                          And now everyone that just turned on him will go back to worshipping him. Embarrassing.
                          Yes asking him to pickup the pace on making a decision to stay or go so the program can move forward one way or another, should not be tolerated...:glee:

Comment

• I am beginning to think this whole ordeal will actually serve to raise our recruiting profile. This gives us a huge perception of stability now.#InGreggITrust

Comment

• M EAAZYY ‏@MarkisMcDuffie 28m28 minutes ago
                              Coach is back !!!! Yessir !!! #ShockerNation
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                              X