The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    We've come a long ways from paying Mike Cohen $70,000, si?
    Unfortunately Mike was overpaid. However, Gregg is not.

Don't discount Gregg's importance to President Bardo in advancing his growth plans for Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      Thank god we have one coach who can beat KU
      Nailed it for the first post of page 100

Comment

• Matt Norlander ‏@MattNorlander 44s44 seconds ago
        MVC asst just texted: "Not the news we wanted. No one will EVER publicly admit that. But EVERYONE wants him out of the MVC. He is a Titan"
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• @MattNorlander: MVC asst just texted: "Not the news we wanted. No one will EVER publicly admit that. But EVERYONE wants him out of the MVC. He is a Titan"
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Wonder who stepped up to the plate.. Lol. That "enhancement" call must of came right after he announced he was going to "visit" Alabama because when I Google Gregg Marshall I'm seeing both.

Comment

• @BDavisAAS: If Alabama really offered $4 million and still couldn't get Gregg Marshall, what does that say about that job?

Comment

• @MedcalfByESPN: It's fun to be king. Marshall can't be king at Bama. He's the Emperor of Wichita. Can't put a price on it. Yes you can. $3.3 mil, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  Matt Norlander ‏@MattNorlander 44s44 seconds ago
                  MVC asst just texted: "Not the news we wanted. No one will EVER publicly admit that. But EVERYONE wants him out of the MVC. He is a Titan"
                  That is gold

Comment

• Gregg Marshall is the #1 trending topic in the world right now on Twitter lol
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      Don't take a shot at me and then be a wimp about it, kid.
                      I'm old enough to be your dad, but you don't know that b/c you're too busy acting like Bart, your hero, and a disrespectful smart a$$.

Comment

• @KelMoney24: Have to say that Mr. Bill Battle was incredibly kind and personable. Also very impressed with the tweets from Bama fans & I wish them luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                          Wonder who stepped up to the plate.. Lol. That "enhancement" call must of came right after he announced he was going to "visit" Alabama because when I Google Gregg Marshall I'm seeing both.
                          This should help
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan
                            And you're an egotistical jerk. GFO.
                            Entirely possible. But there's nothing egotistical in anything I said, which just makes this more childish and defensive nonsense.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• @TrendieWW: "Gregg Marshall" shows up as trending topic world wide at rank 10

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                                Wonder who stepped up to the plate.. Lol. That "enhancement" call must of came right after he announced he was going to "visit" Alabama because when I Google Gregg Marshall I'm seeing both.
                                My guess is we hadn't made a counter yet and he is sitting there thinking "hey i just got offered 4 million and right now I'm at 1.85. If there is no counter, I'm going to visit because that's a crazy offer." Once he scheduled the visit, the counter materialized fast and boy was it a strong one.

Comment

Working...
                                X