No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now everyone that just turned on him will go back to worshipping him. Embarrassing.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Let Fev out of timeout so he can give kudos to Sexton.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        Kellen Marshall ‏@KelMoney24 3m3 minutes ago Hey everyone! After a long wait, a "source" tells me that my dad is staying at Wichita State!!!
        BUT WHO IS YOUR SOURCE. You can't trust any of them this week. Not even Gregg!!!

Comment

• @JasonKingBR: "@KelMoney24: Hey everyone! A "source" tells me that my dad is staying at Wichita State!!!" ESPN will still credit rece davis
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• All damn week dealing with Alabama fans. All damn week. Copy and paste this on your BOL and Tide Fans.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              And now everyone that just turned on him will go back to worshipping him. Embarrassing.
              To me, the whhol thing was 'if he got on the plane'. Stick to your NSA job, I don't think you can read my mind.

Comment

• April fools?

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  @MattNorlander: Source tells http://CBSSports.com Marshall's new deal will be for $3.3 million per year on a seven-year contract.
                  If I ever hear anybody call us a mid-major again I'm getting a copy of HCGM's paystub. Congrats to the Marshall's, stay where your loved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    @MattNorlander Source tells http://CBSSports.com Marshall's new deal will be for $3.3 million per year on a seven-year contract.
                    To those in the know, this put him in the top 10??

Comment

• The Coach is Kellen?!??
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        Pretty funny I just replied with quote, the button is spinning on my iPad. Bet the servers almost maxed out....admins are probably getting memory maxed alerts to their email NOW.
                        It's getting pretty shaky!
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          April fools?
                          Mike Kennedy has just announced it on the baseball broadcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                            Kellen Marshall ‏@KelMoney24 3m3 minutes ago Hey everyone! After a long wait, a "source" tells me that my dad is staying at Wichita State!!!
                            @KelMoney24: Hope my "source" helps put an end to this endless string of (sometimes false) rumors. My family & I are so happy to stay in #ShockerNation
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• No April fools. Check the reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                Direct quote from the article:

"the Shockers are working on an offer in the neighborhood of $4 million per year in order to keep him in Wichita"
                                Yes, that is the quote from the Sporting News article, but they are "quoting" an article from ESPN.
                                If you click on the embedded link and read the ESPN article, I believe it is referring to $4-Million from Alabama.
                                This is how news gets distorted.

Comment

Working...
                                X