Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
    TheHoundztooth ‏@TheHoundztooth 5m5 minutes ago
    Per Andy Katz on Finebaum, Wichita St working on an enhanced contract for Gregg Marshall
    Source: ShockerNet

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
      But he is so sexy..... to basketball "experts"
      I actually still think he is a very good coach, but I found that surprising.

What is not surprising is a B12 school other than KU hiring a guy that can't win a conference championship. It's really a perfect hire, if you think about it.

Comment

Per Andy Katz on Finebaum, Wichita St working on an enhanced contract for Gregg Marshall
        Wow, breaking news there.

Like that hasn't been going on for weeks. Seriously....good things appear to be about to break, but this didn't just start. Whether Gregg stays or goes, everyone knows WSU was going to "enhance" Gregg's contract. My dead grandmother could have tweeted that nugget.

Comment

"Enhanced" I like the sound of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
            Source: ShockerNet
            I wonder, if we got enough people in on it, if we could start a fake thread and see if it picked up traction as a "source"
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Wow, breaking news there.

Like that hasn't been going on for weeks. Seriously....good things appear to be about to break, but this didn't just start. Whether Gregg stays or goes, everyone knows WSU was going to "enhance" Gregg's contract. My dead grandmother could have tweeted that nugget.
              That's how easy it is these days to produce "content". I mean, I searched Twitter for Gregg Marshall earlier today and there was a report that said "Alabama's Battle to meet Gregg Marshall today" -- it was the same damn article from Monday and people were reacting like it was real time.

You can't fix stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                I wonder, if we got enough people in on it, if we could start a fake thread and see if it picked up traction as a "source"
                The problem with that is any attempt we were to make at coming up with a fake thread would wind up being 100% correct because our man thinks just like his fans. That's why the relationship works so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  I wonder when ADGP said that Gregg was blunt if he was referring to:

ADGP: Hey Gregg, we'd like to talk to you about being the next head coach at Texas.

HCGM: I'll listen, what are you offering?

ADGP: 5 year/$14 million

HCGM: Are you effing kidding me???

ADGP: We're Texas, you should be thankful we're offering you anything.

HCGM: GFY

ADGP: Hey your bluntness doesn't come off so well sometimes.

HCGM: Seriously, GFY and don't call me again and waste anymore of my time. I have nets to cut down and rings to be sized for.

ADGP: Gregg, do you have Shaka's phone number by chance?
                  do you work for the NSA?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                    That's how easy it is these days to produce "content". I mean, I searched Twitter for Gregg Marshall earlier today and there was a report that said "Alabama's Battle to meet Gregg Marshall today" -- it was the same damn article from Monday and people were reacting like it was real time.

You can't fix stupid.
                    In addition to what I just posted, this happened.

Ryan Brown ‏@RyanMBrown73 2m2 minutes ago
                    I may be late with this reasoning, but Texas may be Gregg Marshall's 1st choice. Bama his backup plan.

Just wow.

Comment

• I hope Marshall is at the WSU/KU baseball game tonight. Maybe throw out the first pitch. Maybe coach. Might help our chances.

Plus it would really turn the knife in some people at the ballpark tonight.

Comment

• It's clear those in the know, know a little more patience will be rewarded.
                        In the fast lane

Comment

Wow, what a revelation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            I hope Marshall is at the WSU/KU baseball game tonight. Maybe throw out the first pitch. Maybe coach. Might help our chances.

Plus it would really turn the knife in some people at the ballpark tonight.
                            What a great troll job that would be to announce it at the game. Would make me like ADES so much more. :)
                            The Assman

Comment

• Marshall reads shockernet. He doesn't like that after 8 years here, EO still has a much bigger thread than him. He wanted to announce he will stay, but his thread is just so close right now. A few more days and he could get there. I don't blame him on this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

You can't fix stupid.
                                People only read headlines and not the full story these days. Not even the date.

Comment

Working...
                                X