The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
    If Marshall's agent cooperates, you will have more to get excited about later today.
    I'm fairly confident I know who you are from your posting history. If I'm right, I certainly trust your insight more than I do anyone that I know personally.

Comment

Just back from a meeting. I will get more inside baseball to Kai via private message, including who I am.

Suffice to say, important people at the University feel VERY good about Marshall - both about this year and the future. Something may break on this today.
      Will our collective heads start spinning with the unveiling of this news?

Comment

• Chris Lamb?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          I move for a permanent ban from Shockernet and possibly the face of the Earth if @The Coach is lying for April Fool's Day! :)
          Be of good cheer. Lutz is right on top of what the big dogs want - except for the Mountain West. Wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Travel costs are too high, and our university administrators have been talking to Creighton about their buyers remorse on the new conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by thunderkwb View Post
            boblutz@boblutz 1m1 minute ago
            Perhaps a two-fold announcement coming from WSU? Marshall stays to make you happy. Shockers to Mountain West to make me happy.
            Looks at calender...

:(
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by tw805 View Post
              Forget a ban from the internet, we're all going to drop a collective thunder punch on him.
              ...and we should know exactly where to find him because he told Kai in a PM...and no one would dare lie in a PM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Will our collective heads start spinning with the unveiling of this news?
                I would describe it more as a spincter-unpuckering.

Comment

Just back from a meeting. I will get more inside baseball to Kai via private message, including who I am.

Suffice to say, important people at the University feel VERY good about Marshall - both about this year and the future. Something may break on this today.
                  The Assman

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 550 on line...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• @The Coach: appears to be solid, fyi.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Chuckle. I am quite a bit younger, and a lot better looking, than Bob Lutz.
                          That narrows it down to 99.9999% of the population.
                          β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Just woke up from a nap. I see this is only 40 mins old and there are like three more pages of comments... My hopes are high and if I get to the last page and there's nothing but soul crushing disappointment -- someone dies!

Comment

• Now, if y'all can figure out a way to get rid of Bob Stoops for me ...

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                                ...and we should know exactly where to find him because he told Kai in a PM...and no one would dare lie in a PM!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X