No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama fans on Twitter seem convinced that they're getting HCGM. Then again, the accounts saying these things have 300 followers and can't spell his name right. What else do you expect from Alabamians

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      Alright no one likes a smartass. :) you get my point
      I just needed to waste some time while waiting for HCGM information.

I do think Fred might have a chance to beat the record if he doesn't get a chance to play in the NBA! I just don't think it will be at WSU yet. You've gotta believe there are programs out there that have heard about how Fred has been a coach on the floor for a top 10 team for four years now and they're willing to take a chance on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GPShocker_3 View Post
        Alabama fans on Twitter seem convinced that they're getting HCGM. Then again, the accounts saying these things have 300 followers and can't spell his name right. What else do you expect from Alabamians
        300 could be the total #of Alabama fans that....

Oh never mind.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          300 could be the total #of Alabama fans that....
          Know where Coleman arena is.
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerInKC View Post
            Know where Coleman arena is.
            Want to take a guess at what this is?

35. Alabama 17 182,825 10,754
            36. Wichita St. 17 182,452 10,732
            “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
              Want to take a guess at what this is?

35. Alabama 17 182,825 10,754
              36. Wichita St. 17 182,452 10,732
              Average paid attendance in 2014-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Yup. Not as bad as I thought it would be for Alabama.
                “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Obviously butts in seats might be a different story...
                  -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

its what happens when you are forced to buy season tickets for basketball in order to get football season tickets
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• If we had 15k arena numbers would be different. No doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        It's awesome that our per game paid attendance is 102% of capacity (I assume because of the Intrust game? Or maybe because we oversell the student section?) and there's is 70%.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                          its what happens when you are forced to buy season tickets for basketball in order to get football season tickets
                          Sort of the bizzaro world version of KU😃
                          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• This is what pisses me off about the fans of these schools.

I go and read the **** they say and this is basically what I hear:

"Oh, please let us have Gregg Marshall"
                            "We need to go get Gregg Marshall"
                            "We need to go throw a ton of money at Marshall"
                            "Gregg would be stupid to turn us down"

You effing fair weather jackasses. Maybe if you would have gone to the damn games, Grant could have sold the program better to recruits. Maybe if you went to games, the players would play better. Maybe if you went to games, you would have won more. Players don't like to play in front of dead crowds half the time. It all goes together.

You don't support your team only when they win. You don't just go to games when they win. If you want a winner, you have to support it. When you support it, even when they suck, it makes an impression. Your impression has sucked. That's why your program has. It's not the coach, it's YOU!

Now you beg because you want a winner. Well, STFU! You don't deserve one just because you have money.

This is why WSU winning means more and is more satisfying to us, than it could EVER mean to programs like yours. Because we have to support it and cheer it on every step of the way. Through the losing and the winning. You fans have no offing clue what that is like.

So just go away, if you get Marshall, great. I'm happy for you, but you don't deserve him. He's too damn good for your program. Because you won't appreciate him.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Perhaps more telling is the attendance for the home NIT game against Illinois that the Tide dominated 79-58 in front of a raucous crowd of 2,348.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                                This is what pisses me off about the fans of these schools.

I go and read the **** they say and this is basically what I hear:

"Oh, please let us have Gregg Marshall"
                                "We need to go get Gregg Marshall"
                                "We need to go throw a ton of money at Marshall"
                                "Gregg would be stupid to turn us down"

You effing fair weather jackasses. Maybe if you would have gone to the damn games, Grant could have sold the program better to recruits. Maybe if you went to games, the players would play better. Maybe if you went to games, you would have won more. Players don't like to play in front of dead crowds half the time. It all goes together.

You don't support your team only when they win. You don't just go to games when they win. If you want a winner, you have to support it. When you support it, even when they suck, it makes an impression. Your impression has sucked. That's why your program has. It's not the coach, it's YOU!

Now you beg because you want a winner. Well, STFU! You don't deserve one just because you have money.

This is why WSU winning means more and is more satisfying to us, than it could EVER mean to programs like yours. Because we have to support it and cheer it on every step of the way. Through the losing and the winning. You fans have no offing clue what that is like.

So just go away, if you get Marshall, great. I'm happy for you, but you don't deserve him. He's too damn good for your program. Because you won't appreciate him.
                                Wow. Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X