The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    @JasonKingBR: Source close to Gregg Marshall has informed Bleacher Report that the coach is staying at Wichita State. Won't go to Alabama.
    So you're telling me theres a chance!

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulSuellentrop 2m2 minutes ago Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story

Comment

• Not saying this is over, but I am EXCEEDINGLY disappointed in some of you here today.

Not many, but I hope you wear a badge of shame for the rest of your days as Shockers.

#shame

Comment

• this has been like a ride on the Tower of Terror at DHS

Comment

• Annnnnnnnnnd Scene.
            “I don’t believe in statistics. There are too many factors that can’t be measured. You can’t measure a ballplayer’s heart” – Red Auerbach

Comment

• @EnthusiAdams: Gregg Marshall rewarded for historical run as the Shockers Head Basketball Coach with 7 year roll over contract to remain at Wichita State.
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop 17s17 seconds ago
                Gregg Marshall has reached a verbal agreement to remain at Wichita State, according to two sources. Won't make trip to Tuscaloosa. Story
                NOW I believe. Sully has the goods.

Comment

• GM stays!

Rejoice! 7 year deal

Comment

• BOOM!!!!

Comment

• @ESPNAndyKatz: Not surprised Gregg Marshall decided to stay at Wichita State. He loves it there and can get to the tournament every year out of Valley.

Comment

• Can I breath now? I already have soiled my underware, twice. At this point I am staying on the toilet.

Comment

• How AWESOME is it that Mark Adams helped break the news? It's very fitting considering the love that man has given our program. Big, big kudos to whoever gave him the lowdown.
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Heres the deal as FSF says: Sometimes 3rd hand news travels slow. Maybe, just maybe, the trip was promised to BattleBalls after the visit he made just to sweeten the deal. Our folks did what they were supposed to and pushed the envelope of money at 3G with some other incentives as well. Meanwhile Forde just picks up on the dude's scoop that Marshall is set to visit Friday and reports it.

You notice Sully didn't retweet that stuff. Only Moose Knuckle at Channel 12, which is just another indication of his shoddy and irresponsible journalism.

He needs to go #LeaveWill

On another note, congrats to the Ramblers for actually winning something in the postseason, a feat their predecessor in the league is unfamiliar with.

Comment

• I just saw that too. This is great and now everyone can sleep easy

Comment

• @Gary:ParrishCBS: Gregg Marshall has reached a deal to remain at Wichita State, multiple sources told @CBSSports. Story coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X