No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been talking to some folks. Hear the offer was 6 for 25.

I don't think Marshall's taking the Alabama job. I hear Battle thinks he struck out.

Remember Gene Stephenson, though. This is a breathtaking amount of money.

Comment

• Can someone catch me up to speed on the Gene Stephenson references that sporadically come up? Is this in reference to his stint as OU head coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBlue View Post
        Can someone catch me up to speed on the Gene Stephenson references that sporadically come up? Is this in reference to his stint as OU head coach?
        Probably more about his ... ahem ... exit from the program ... and subsequent NCAA rulings.

Comment

• Gary Parrish on 610 AM: from what I've heard from people close to the situation, Gregg wasn't blown away by Alabama yesterday. My best guess is he is back at Wichita next season. He's not a priority at Texas because their AD is a weirdo.

Good! He's our weirdo!

Comment

• He didn't say HCGM was weirdo...anyway a positive interview that he passes on Bama.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
              He didn't say HCGM was weirdo...anyway a positive interview that he passes on Bama.
              This is true. Was in a rush typing and listening. Was referring to the Texas AD. Glad he's a weirdo.

Comment

• If Gregg comes back we need to show some major appreciation!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                  Gary Parrish on 610 AM: from what I've heard from people close to the situation, Gregg wasn't blown away by Alabama yesterday. My best guess is he is back at Wichita next season. He's not a priority at Texas because their AD is a weirdo.

Good! He's our weirdo!
                  Edit: I'm an idiot
                  Last edited by FlyingWheat; March 31, 2015, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                    Of course Parrish also thought we were a bubble team. Hopefully he's better at listening than he is at bracketology.
                    Are you thinking of Palm?

Parrish wrote the excellent article on CBS about Gregg a few weeks back.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      Are you thinking of Palm?

Parrish wrote the excellent article on CBS about Gregg a few weeks back.
                      Wasn't Parrish also the one that got the "news" that Alabama was going to throw money at Marshall? Which did happen.

Comment

• You're thinking of Palm. Yes Gary Parrish has spent a decent amount of time around the program and had that report of Bama going after Marshall first. He seems in tune to the situation.

Comment

• Rosey Palm had wsu on bubble if we had lost to UNI. Sad but probably true.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken Gary Parrish said on Talk Angry he thought WSU would beat KU early in the regular season. He's the furthest thing from Palm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina_Shock View Post
                              If I'm not mistaken Gary Parrish said on Talk Angry he thought WSU would beat KU early in the regular season. He's the furthest thing from Palm.
                              I agree.
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Parrish is a pretty good guy. Proponent for us, but admitted to putting a bit of a glass ceiling on us last year. Totally admitted that was wrong after the UK game, though.

I remember one podcast where he was ripping on the people who would quote the KenPom rankings and then say that we would be 5th place in [X] conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X