Official Selection Show Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    If anyone knows the game time for Sunday, I would be grateful for the help. Trying to plan travel via mobile and have seen times beyond Thursday/Friday yet.
    They don't release the Sunday times until they know the matchups because of ratings. Friday night is probably the earliest you can expect to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      If anyone knows the game time for Sunday, I would be grateful for the help. Trying to plan travel via mobile and have seen times beyond Thursday/Friday yet.
      Not gonna know the game time Sunday until Friday night. I imagine that a KU-WSU matchup would be put in a prime TV slot, which for a Sunday, I'm guessing early afternoon? Don't quote me on that though.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Here's my thing. About 10 days ago, we were wondering if we could rise all the way to a 2 seed if we won in St Louis and a handful of top ten teams stumbled. Instead, we stumbled and realistically should have fallen to a 4 or 5 seed level. That's how good this team actually is. Getting a 7 seed is way too low but the opportunity to face a very mediocre installment of the Indiana Hoosiers and then maybe getting to face KU in a year where they have the exact same weakness as we do is just beautiful! And IN OMAHA!!!

The part of me that still believes we are #12 and a 3 seed isn't scared of anyone in this bracket. Why fear a KU team that is our equal at best? Why fear a Notre Dame team that is ranked right next to us in the polls. Sure, these teams are all good teams, but this bracket is not at all stacked against us and we may yet get to end UK's undefeated season. This bracket is glorious.

WSU fans, if there was EVER a year to win a national championship, there will never be a better bracket than this!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          @BruceHaertl: Not putting cart before the horse but I wonder what kind of scouting report Conner Frankamp could provide the shockers #intriguing
          Stay up to date with all the Kansas Jayhawks sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

One guy renames him drankamp, which was mildly humorous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            1:45pm tip on Friday.

You guys better have your illnesses ready to go to get out of work early.
            That is both surprising and disappointing. If ever 2 games were made for PM, starting with KU NMSU warming up to IU WSU was it. Big time fail on scheduling if you ask me.

Comment

• On here we're saying don't overlook Indiana, but seriously, New Mexico State is awful good for a 15, with a better KenPom than half the 12s.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                That is both surprising and disappointing. If ever 2 games were made for PM, starting with KU NMSU warming up to IU WSU was it. Big time fail on scheduling if you ask me.
                Agreed. I'm not quite sure what the thought was going into that. If there's any consolation, we do get the CBS game, which is basically the featured game.

Also sucks that UNI will play at 12:40 on Friday. Really wanted to watch that one, but it's fittingly placed within the KU and WSU games. Figures.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                  On here we're saying don't overlook Indiana, but seriously, New Mexico State is awful good for a 15, with a better KenPom than half the 12s.
                  It's definitely wise to take it one game at a time. I don't really mean to look past indiana at all. It's just that we are in a bracket with KU. It would be really neat to finally see the game get played. I really hope neither team stumbles in getting to the matchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                    On here we're saying don't overlook Indiana, but seriously, New Mexico State is awful good for a 15, with a better KenPom than half the 12s.
                    It could definitely happen.

KU fans are basically saying that WSU is gonna overlook IU for them, but it appears they've already whited out NMSU on their bracket sheets. NMSU has a legit chance in that one. KU isn't good enough to cakewalk over them. That's for damn sure.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      It could definitely happen.

KU fans are basically saying that WSU is gonna overlook IU for them, but it appears they've already whited out NMSU on their bracket sheets. NMSU has a legit chance in that one. KU isn't good enough to cakewalk over them. That's for damn sure.
                      Neutered court too...
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        It's definitely wise to take it one game at a time. I don't really mean to look past indiana at all. It's just that we are in a bracket with KU. It would be really neat to finally see the game get played. I really hope neither team stumbles in getting to the matchup.
                        I am fine if KU stumbles to team we beat in the nin-con.. by 17..
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Actually, if Gregg were to leave, I wouldn't mind Crean.
                          Shut your mouth.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

• I've already seen a few friends on Facebook express that they are torn over the matchup and that when it comes down to it, they will root for WSU.

These are the lifelong t-shirt KU fans who are learning that they may not be after all now that they have to choose.

Comment

• That idiot from Channel 12 just called us Wichita and when he tried to use his telestrator he put KU into the Final 4 and struggled to erase it.

What a buffoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                That idiot from Channel 12 just called us Wichita and when he tried to use his telestrator he put KU into the Final 4 and struggled to erase it.

What a buffoon.
                                Uh, why are watching channel 12?
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X