Official Selection Show Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunck View Post
    Kenpom has them at #10 in offense but #219 on D.
    So we're playing in Omaha against a team that doesn't play D?

Sounds familiar...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

I think these brackets are going to be severely criticized and based on some of the seeding and inclusions (UCLA cough,cough) I think criticism is warranted.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Cute homecoming for Diana and the Ducks to Omaha.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!
          They seem to love putting Kentucky in our bracket.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Test-makers versus the Test-Fakers.

Comment

7 seed went all the way last year...no reason it cant do it again!
              LL&P _\\//

Comment

The 7 seed is a complete Dis. Essentially the committee doesn't have us in their top 24 teams, despite the fact that we have been there all year with those who vote. You don't think something is going on there? I hope we're motivated by that but its getting ridiculous. Texas in the tournament? The Big 12 and their seedings? We need to give Kentucky their first F%$#*ing loss!

Comment

Originally posted by ACW View Post
                  Nope, not after they lost. I'm more surprised Arizona/Wisconsin didn't get a 1.

Beat the hell out of the Buckeyes.

Comment

Lots of stories for us here with the committee. ku and Kentucky are obvious but a lot of people think Indiana will try to go after Marshall soon. I think that all five Indiana teams are in the same bracket too.

Comment

In reality, the main factor that dictates all this is geography. The committee assigns teams to be as close to their natural regions as possible.

This was posted in February, and it's still true.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Big 12 gets 3 number 3s? Excuse me while I vacate my stomach.
                        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

But first, there is even more intrigue. No. 7 seed Wichita State looms as a possible second-round matchup if the Shockers get by No. 10 seed Indiana.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...#storylink=cpy
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                            I guess you may be the only one (maybe one of a few) who doesn't want UK. We want a revenge
                            I don't want to be anywhere near UK. I'll take our revenge next year, thanks.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

hoosier fans:

wichita state, much to our rabid shocker fans regret, starts a 6'7" center and a 6'4" power forward. ugghh.. gregg marshall, unusually for him, got caught a bit short there, on the frontline. what can we expect from the indiana frontline?

any info about the hoosier frontline, indiana fans? did you play kentucky this year?

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                Didn't notice, Are Thursday or Friday?
                                Fri/sun

Comment

Working...
                                X