Official Selection Show Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
    On here we're saying don't overlook Indiana, but seriously, New Mexico State is awful good for a 15, with a better KenPom than half the 12s.
    Very, very possible. 1's don't lose, but 2's do. Kansas has a seriously loaded run as a two seed, with a very good 15 and by far the best 7.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Where is the Midwest regional being played?
      In the fast lane

Comment

• I would say that if conspiracies do exist, there will be one to get us matched up with Kentucky. That story is just too good. I'm not saying they do. I'm just saying IF they do...

The folks at Buffalo Wild Wongs have their hand on the button if we need any special calls or circumstances :)

Comment

• It's all about matchups and TV ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
            Very, very possible. 1's don't lose, but 2's do. Kansas has a seriously loaded run as a two seed, with a very good 15 and by far the best 7.
            Let's be honest. The best 7 of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              I would say that if conspiracies do exist, there will be one to get us matched up with Kentucky. That story is just too good. I'm not saying they do. I'm just saying IF they do...

The folks at Buffalo Wild Wongs have their hand on the button if we need any special calls or circumstances :)
              I half expected us to be an 8 seed to get a potential round of 32 match-up with Kentucky as an exact reversal of last year.

Comment

• Here's the compilation of Realtime RPI and Power Rating from Realtime and the seeds. The yellow are higher rpi teams that were excluded.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                  Where is the Midwest regional being played?
                  Cleveland

Comment

• Just curious...in what universe is Cleveland in the midwest part of the country? Someone at the NCAA office must have failed at georgraphy.
                    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                      Just curious...in what universe is Cleveland in the midwest part of the country? Someone at the NCAA office must have failed at georgraphy.
                      Blame the U.S. Census Bureau? :)

Comment

Just curious...in what universe is Cleveland in the midwest part of the country? Someone at the NCAA office must have failed at georgraphy.
                        People have argued with me when I've said Kansas is in the Midwest, citing that the Ohio, Indiana, etc area is actually the Midwest.

My ex girlfriend, the one from Iowa, always claimed that Kansas is part of the South.

Comment

• The NCAA does what they want, when they want and how ever they want. This includes changing geographical locations of established cities.
                          Why?
                          Because they are god-like and have super powers that mere mortal peasants do not understand or can comprehend.

Oh yea, they have all the money too and in the big picture, that trumps everything else.

That is all.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Kansas is part of the Great Plains or Mountain Plains geographical region.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                              The NCAA does what they want, when they want and how ever they want. This includes changing geographical locations of established cities.
                              Why?
                              Because they are god-like and have super powers that mere mortal peasants do not understand or can comprehend.

Oh yea, they have all the money too and in the big picture, that trumps everything else.

That is all.
                              The non-biblical Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules."
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The first 10 or so Google Images after you google the word "midwest" all include maps with Ohio in the midwest. I think Ohio is easily the midwest unless you are splitting the country into terms like Great Plains and Rust Belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X