No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: #11 WSU vs #10 UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want to give props to Mr. Wessel. I've been frustrated with him on so many occasions but that kid is a full grown man! His hustle and ability to get those loose balls is flat out uncanny. Hell of a game by him today, very impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
      I just want to give props to Mr. Wessel. I've been frustrated with him on so many occasions but that kid is a full grown man! His hustle and ability to get those loose balls is flat out uncanny. Hell of a game by him today, very impressive.
      +1. I've been critical and he was fantastic today. Not only was his effort amazing, he made 3 huge shots down the stretch.

Comment

• It sounded deafening on TV. I couldn't tell if the announcers were speechless, or if they were talking, but couldn't be heard over the crowd.

Comment

• 3 turnovers against an outstanding defensive team. Well done SHOX!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
            Now as long as Fred can pass concussion protocol, we're gold!
            He looked pretty good when the took Darius and Tekele out of the game. Keep our fingers crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
              3 turnovers against an outstanding defensive team. Well done SHOX!!!
              Laps for those that had turnovers.

Comment

• 3van made gramps (and Shocker Star), 3v3r3tt, proud today!!!
                Last edited by shoxilla; February 28, 2015, 03:35 PM.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• I really hope the Koch Arena crowd stayed around in full force for Senior Day festivities and, of course, the net cutting ceremony.

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
                    I just want to give props to Mr. Wessel. I've been frustrated with him on so many occasions but that kid is a full grown man! His hustle and ability to get those loose balls is flat out uncanny. Hell of a game by him today, very impressive.
                    And hit some big treys
                    On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• @ESPNCBB: Look out below!

Tekele Cotton's windmill dunk is a shoe-in for the #SCtop10 » http://es.pn/1EAl7xK
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BikeIdiot View Post
                        And hit some big treys
                        His shooting was great, just something about the way that dude gets EVERY tough rebound and loose ball is ridiculous. He deserves to be a starter. His offensive emergence is a huge bonus, need Shaquille to follow suit.

Comment

• @SethOnHoops: Thank you Shockers. Appreciate the hospitality. That was a high level game by both teams. Wouldn't want to face either in tournament.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Fantastic game and a gutsy win

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              @ESPNCBB: Look out below!

Tekele Cotton's windmill dunk is a shoe-in for the #SCtop10 » http://es.pn/1EAl7xK
                              We will miss our 100% Cotton connection next Season. Today, as usual in big games, he brought tears to our eyes along with those he guarded. Even so, add 11 points and some big shots at needed times, around 8 rebounds, and Senior leadership personified!!!!!!!!!!! Right now enjoy!!! Cotton will make us happy this year and is not done yet!!!
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• HCGM: "This time it was Bush Wamukota"

#straightcashhomie
                                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                                - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X