No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: #11 WSU vs #10 UNI Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it to a mild roar? Nope!!!!!!!! FVV was better than any puppet-master ever in a positive team-like fashion. I laughed hard when Fred was directing traffic and motioning for the crowd to cheer loud at the same time. FVV is the best point guard in America baybay!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Don't know if this was posted above:

The Shockers' A/TO as a team was 6.33/1.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I think Fred has figured out how to play this game of basketball.

We are indeed honored.

Comment

• Wichita is the land of Cotton
          His dunks here won't be forgotten

Comment

• Where's smug azz to explain, logically of course, why this wasn't 59-55 game?

Must be a 3rd grade consolation game going on, at a local Texas YMCA, and he has to hand out water and oranges.

Maybe later

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
              Fantastic game and a gutsy win
              Let's face it. The Valley of Death Ships go through 21st and Hillside. Remember Carr and Chesse? They handed the baton to Carter and Cotton!!!!!!! What did they do? 11 points apiece along with plenty of more C and C icing on the cake!!!!! That's how we do it!!!!!!! Now let's run the table at the Lew!!!!!!!

Comment

• The GameDay boyz got the pick right. That blonde hairpiece, while effective and prognosticative, had to make even Lunardi flinch.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Congrats on the win and another MVC regular season championship
                  2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                  2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                  2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                  2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                  The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                    Since I don't believe in jinxes or any of that stuff I will throw this out there: How long does the home court streak go on?
                    At least 8.5 more months.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
                      HCGM: "This time it was Bush Wamukota"

#straightcashhomie
                      Let's look at some contrasts between our last outing with UNI when we were routed. What happen inside? Carter and Shaq got 2 fouls in the 1st half and Tuttle had a career day. Today, it was scary when Cater and Shaq get 2 fouls again in the 1st half. Enter Bush!!! Not sure he allowed Tuttle 1 stinkin shot or even a solitary point. Now he scores 4 HUGE points which is and was icing on the 3G's birthday cake from yesterday? Much was said in the loss tho UNI about at their barn about their bench. Mr. Bush heard opportunity knocking, answered and crashed down the door on both sides of the court, and played angry, performed like a rock star, and gave us a needed boost when we really needed it. Add to that the dagga of Mr. Brown for 3-point land.

Comment

• Crazy to think that Darius Carter never lost a home game as a Shocker. Sure it was only two years but that's an awesome stat.

Comment

• "Fred Van Vleet and Ron Baker led the way for Wichita State with a combined 30 points and 14 assists, and perhaps more impressively, they did that without committing a turnover against the team ranked No. 12 in the country defensive efficiency."

"To be frank, UNI walked into a buzzsaw'

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I can't believe how big of a help Bush was. He just rose up and answered the call in a HUGE game against the best center he has played. He didn't just "show signs" today, he is a huge reason we won in a game that was in doubt after the refs removed Darius and Shaq.

Make no mistake. That is a big development that could pay off in the dance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                              Only way the weekend could be better is if Kansas would **** the bed at home for their half of Gameday.
                              Not to hijack this thread, but Cliff Alexander will not play today - some sort of "eligibility issue".
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I am alone responsible for about 46,000 loops of TC's dunk on Vine.

Comment

Working...
                                X