ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    The taped telecast will begin at 9 and be running on the video board. Festivities will be actively going on during that time as well.

The live broadcast from Koch does not begin until 10 however.
    Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
    Since taping starts at 9 am and it airs at 10, I'm afraid we're going to get a lot of people showing up halfway through the taping (like at 9:30). I just hope everyone figures it out and shows up when the doors open so we can all be in our seats packed to the rafters at 9 am.
    See Fev's post quoted here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
      Since taping starts at 9 am and it airs at 10, I'm afraid we're going to get a lot of people showing up halfway through the taping (like at 9:30). I just hope everyone figures it out and shows up when the doors open so we can all be in our seats packed to the rafters at 9 am.
      I thought they were showing the pretaped segment at 9, and the segment with everyone inside the arena is live at 10. Is that not correct?

EDIT: nvm, beat to it :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        I may not understand what they are doing but I was under the impression that what they will showing on the Scoreboard will be segment that has already been taped. Not sure when the GameDay crew will actually arrive but they go live at 10:00

Comment

• Oh. I see. So it only matters for people to be there at 10 then. Gotcha

Comment

• I think we have a consensus.

Comment

• Didn't look to see if this is posted elsewhere, but Jay Bilas on the Border Patrol talking Game Day

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what kind of a student turn out we get at the women's game tonight. That might be somewhat indicative of what kind of crowd we will see tomorrow, although I suppose a small turnout is not necessarily predictive. However, a large turnout probably would be because as a general rule there is very little student support of WBB.

I will report back after the game tonight on what kind of student turnout shows up for the Shocker Ladies.

Comment

• I've been talking with AC's agent and trying to help him with my contacts to get him a rental. If all else fails, we may need to use ShockerNet's networking to make it happen.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Also Seth Greenberg - starts at 18:30 mark
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      I've been talking with AC's agent and trying to help him with my contacts to get him a rental. If all else fails, we may need to use ShockerNet's networking to make it happen.
                      I assume he's stuck at the Dallas airport due to weather? We got to get Big Dawg to Wichita. Let's do this.
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I've been talking with AC's agent and trying to help him with my contacts to get him a rental. If all else fails, we may need to use ShockerNet's networking to make it happen.
                        Hotwire shows a selection available at the airport (assuming DFW, not sure about Love Field if he's there): http://www.hotwire.com/car/results.j...nId=8426779430

Comment

• He's not on the road yet, but at this point the rental car is taken care of.

Comment

He's not on the road yet, but at this point the rental car is taken care of.
                            Drive safe Big Dawg!

Comment

He's not on the road yet, but at this point the rental car is taken care of.
                              You da man!

That's $traight ca$h!
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                                You da man!

That's $traight ca$h!
                                Homie!

Comment

Working...
                                X