No announcement yet.

ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope most of you realized that a packed house was never going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
      I hope most of you realized that a packed house was never going to happen.
      Other than the weather being a factor, why not?

Comment

• AVOID I-235 EASTBOUND east of Meridian!! There's an accident and its crawling at a snail's pace. Go to 21st and come in that way.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Live from Wichita! I'm headed there soon. Looks great! Despite the snow downpour. That is not a non-factor.

Comment

• For what it's worth, I thought the crowd looked pretty rocking during Sports Center...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              AVOID I-235 EASTBOUND east of Meridian!! There's an accident and its crawling at a snail's pace. Go to 21st and come in that way.
              Too late..
              The Assman

Comment

• I-235 NORTH ( EASTBOUND) IS ALL BUT SHUTDOWN between Meridian and at least Broadway

Comment

• It blows that the first time WSU hosts GameDay, it's the worst weather day of the year..
                  The Assman

Comment

• It is rockin in here!0
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by notmyeye View Post
                      For what it's worth, I thought the crowd looked pretty rocking during Sports Center...
                      Glad to hear, I missed it, my TV feed is all messed up... what's the estimated turnout, even tho it's an hour away from Live? Hope a lot of ppl in Wichita braved the driving conditions safely. I want some pics of the best signs!

Comment

• STAY IN THE RIGHT LANE! The accident is on the bridge just before Broadway. Traffic opens wide up after the bridge before Broadway. The left5 lane is closed and you will be forced over to the right lane

Comment

• Well, right now the turnout is ZERO.
                          They are sitting at a table and CKA is empty. Pre-recorded this part?
                          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• LOL yeah this part is pre-recorded

Comment

• Thanks - I expected Hurley to be standing between them and the camera . . . SIT DOWN.
                              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• 10 minutes on the Stalling incident? Move on!

Comment

Working...
                                X