ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Is that a cue for @WstateU: to post one of his hot chick photos?
    We can hope can't we?

Comment

• Need to have any big man that we are recruiting at the game to help seal the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
        This is what it looked like at Zona.
        That is pathetic. Our fans should kill themselves if we can't muster better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          That is pathetic. Our fans should kill themselves if we can't muster better than that.
          Probably super early in Tucson, and don't know if they just wanted/let students in there, but I agree. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            This is what it looked like at Zona.
            Just bad.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• It really is mind-blowing when you think of all the publicity the hoops team has brought the university over the last 24 months. Just unbelievable and really, really cool.

This is basically an hour long commercial on ESPN celebrating our team's current success and showing what an amazing school we have. Talk about a PR jackpot.

Comment

• I've had bigger audiences when I take a crap. But in all fairness it is impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  College GameDay is really geared towards the younger audiences and students. I really hope we're able to fill a lot of those spots in TV view with the proper turnout.
                  Students get priority seating:

WSU students with valid student I.D. will be admitted at 8:15 a.m. through the east entrance. Doors to all other entrances will open at 8:30 a.m.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=209900788
                  ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    It really is mind-blowing when you think of all the publicity the hoops team has brought the university over the last 24 months. Just unbelievable and really, really cool.

This is basically an hour long commercial on ESPN celebrating our team's current success and showing what an amazing school we have. Talk about a PR jackpot.
                    Just as an example, there were 726K gameday viewers on ESPN last Saturday. That ranked 21st on the network for the week. The highest number of viewers for a WSU nationally televised game so far this season is 628K.
                    Last edited by Shocker-maniac; February 21, 2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• If you are in a Greek organization at WSU and attendance this Saturday morning is anything but mandatory, I mean this in all sincerity: close your chapter and write a heartfelt apology to Gregg Marshall. This is the biggest event that will ever take place on campus during your time as a student and it is not even close. At all.

The students really need to bring it. I would have killed to have this kind of opportunity when I was an undergrad at WSU- do not waste it, do not party too hard the night before. Be there and bring every friend you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBShocker View Post
                        Lets put her up front too! Yea keep the idea train rolling! Get her on the phone.
                        Do you remember the tweet exchange she had with Doug Gottlieb last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          I've had bigger audiences when I take a crap. But in all fairness it is impressive.
                          I will take your word for it.

Comment

• Is it OK to put ketchup on your crow? I'm thinking about taking a page from KCShox's book, "Welching 101 for Dummies".
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              I've had bigger audiences when I take a crap. But in all fairness it is impressive.
                              My goodness, are you like 13 years old?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                                My goodness, are you like 13 years old?
                                That's being gracious...have you been around pogo?

Comment

Working...
                                X