ESPN Gameday on Feb. 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    The real reward isn't having a (really 2 hour) marketing special for your program that future students, donors, and recruits can see? It isn't maintaining that feel of "big-time" here at WSU that keeps Gregg Marshall around? I don't care what Rece, Jay, Jay Will, and Seth think.
    Are you serious? It's an insult for them to say "We're LIVE here at Wichita State where the students are rockin for the UNI game and the MVC REGULAR SEASON TITLE, alright let's drive on up to Lawrence and skip the game, it's not important"
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• JFC people on here would ***** about finding a buried treasure chest in their backyard.

If they are coming, it is outstanding news and a huge plus for the team and university. When the glass is 99.5% full maybe don't focus on the empty part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        JFC people on here would ***** about finding a buried treasure chest in their backyard.

If they are coming, it is outstanding news and a huge plus for the team and university. When the glass is 99.5% full maybe don't focus on the empty part.
        THIS!

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoy this board but sometimes... I swear people, enjoy the damn ride! -- DUShock Class of 95
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I think this fits for a lot of folks on here...
            "If they ain't bitching they ain't breathing"

Comment

• Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
              At this point I'm sure Coach is more concerned about winning Sunday's game than anything else ,,, at least I hope so ,, anything else is just window dressing
              Fixed

Comment

• For what it's worth, the UT/KU game is scheduled for a 4:00 tipoff...not the night game.

Comment

• Listening to the ladies game and it was announced game day is coming!

Comment

• nm
                    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasShocker View Post
                      For what it's worth, the UT/KU game is scheduled for a 4:00 tipoff...not the night game.
                      It's probably the Arizone/Utah game. It not until 8.

Comment

• Does anyone have confirmation it's a split set or is it just assumed because there needs to be an excuse to complain.

I will be thrilled whether it's a split set or not. Just wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                          It's probably the Arizone/Utah game. It not until 8.
                          Gameday is not scheduled for the evening that day. It's scheduled for 3 p.m. The second site will be Lawrence.

@PlayAngry: KWCH seems to be the one reporting the split site. Seems like ESPN probably let the athletic department know, then KWCH got with their sources to confirm, and got knowledge of the split.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                            Gameday is not scheduled for the evening that day. It's scheduled for 3 p.m. The second site will be Lawrence.
                            No one has said that numbnuts. Quit making assumptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Does anyone have confirmation it's a split set or is it just assumed because there needs to be an excuse to complain.

I will be thrilled whether it's a split set or not. Just wondering.
                              It was reported on the news.

Comment

• Care to rethink that 'numbnuts'?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X