No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS MISSOURI STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@LscrantonNL: If you could sum up Missouri State's basketball season in one image what would it be? http://sgfnow.co/1EMHmSe http://twitter.com/LscrantonNL/statu...348033/photo/1

Great pic..
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      Shaq and Rian QUESTIONABLE with knee and foot issues. They did not practice today. Zach Brown may have concussion.

Shaq out could hurt. Glad it isn't terrible. We have avoided major injuries so far.

https://twitter.com/PaulSuellentrop
      From Sully at 5:41 pm today
      Forward Shaq Morris and guard Ria’n Holland returned to practice on Friday after sitting out Thursday. Holland missed Wednesday’s game at Bradley with a sore left foot. Morris is slowed by a swollen left knee.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Wichita State - 89
        SWMO - 12

yep
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

This is the game where Glass goes nuts. Shaq won't play much because of the injury. Evan starts, Glass comes in first and holds it down for 12 pts and 5 bounds. The rest is history.

Comment

It seems like more publicity this game with Franschilla coming to town and practice. Students need to bring it tomorrow night and the rest of us will follow.

Comment

Just as important as winning, which we will do, is getting our confidence and rhythm back which has been out of wack for the last several games.

Comment

Bradley's roster was depleted, we led by 17 and wound up winning by only 3. Mo State's roster is depleted, I guess we'll see what happens next. I'm not counting anyone out. After the Bradley game I had visions of all our remaining Valley opponents rubbing their hands together and licking their lips just waiting for their chance at us. I wasn't exactly encouraged by the last Marshall sound bite I heard -- something to the effect that he had been at this (coaching) for 30+ years and there are only so many drills you can practice (then sounding more like Turgeon than Marshall) saying "If you have any suggestions for me, I'll listen." Maybe it shouldn't have but it just made me think of Mark and his "I don't know what to do" comments. I don't know where the problem lies, but I have faith in Marshall and company to get this figured out. As fans we're spoiled; we are not used to losing or playing teams close that we should be blowing out. A bright spot is that we have a record more than 300 other Division I teams would love to have. I will be at CKA this evening with bells on.

Comment

Really Clever T-Shirts U. 46
                  #16 Wichita State 73
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                    Bradley's roster was depleted, we led by 17 and wound up winning by only 3. Mo State's roster is depleted, I guess we'll see what happens next. I'm not counting anyone out. After the Bradley game I had visions of all our remaining Valley opponents rubbing their hands together and licking their lips just waiting for their chance at us. I wasn't exactly encouraged by the last Marshall sound bite I heard -- something to the effect that he had been at this (coaching) for 30+ years and there are only so many drills you can practice (then sounding more like Turgeon than Marshall) saying "If you have any suggestions for me, I'll listen." Maybe it shouldn't have but it just made me think of Mark and his "I don't know what to do" comments. I don't know where the problem lies, but I have faith in Marshall and company to get this figured out. As fans we're spoiled; we are not used to losing or playing teams close that we should be blowing out. A bright spot is that we have a record more than 300 other Division I teams would love to have. I will be at CKA this evening with bells on.
                    hopefully one major difference...the friendly confines.

Comment

With Darius and Shaq both banged up, we have some concern down low. I don't expect this to be a walk in the park.

Comment

@EnthusiAdams: When Darius Has 3 or more fouls in a game (9 games/last 3): 8.77 PPG (4 fouls UNI, loss, 5 fouls Utah, loss)
                        When he doesn’t: 13.7 PPG

@EnthusiAdams: A Trend- Wichita State PPG
                        November – 80.5
                        December – 70.7
                        January – 65.6
                        February – 62.0 (one game)
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @EnthusiAdams: When Darius Has 3 or more fouls in a game (9 games/last 3): 8.77 PPG (4 fouls UNI, loss, 5 fouls Utah, loss)
                          When he doesn’t: 13.7 PPG

@EnthusiAdams: A Trend- Wichita State PPG
                          November – 80.5
                          December – 70.7
                          January – 65.6
                          February – 62.0 (one game)
                          are we wearing down?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            are we wearing down?
                            Nope. Slower pace due to conference play. Per game stats are very misleading if you don't take into account pace of play.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                              Just as important as winning, which we will do, is getting our confidence and rhythm back which has been out of wack for the last several games.
                              need to get the SWAGGER back....

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                                From Sully at 5:41 pm today
                                Well, there goes my thoughts on total domination and jumping on AZ Shocker's "Shaq gets 20" bandwagon. I'll settle for a W at this point with hopes our starters get their shooting touch back.

Comment

Working...
                                X