WSU VERSUS MISSOURI STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I won't predict a score (never do), however Gavin Thurman will probably have a career night; he actually played well last night in their loss to Loyola. I wish they'd bring the 'Sugar Bears'... I need to see some sugar! :)
    My wife has informed me that too much sugar is bad for my health and I am under strict orders to stay away from it in all its wondrous forms.

Comment

Time to play angry but loose. Have some fun, laugh a lot, get them down early and
      keep the pressure on. Build a twenty point lead with about ten to go and turn it
      over to the freshmen and challenge them to expand the lead to thirty. Give em hell
      shox - 79-49

Comment

Wichita St. - 65
        Southwest Missouri St. - 48

* Shaq goes for 20
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Time to break out the "Missouri should not be a State" T Shirts.

Comment

I predict it will be a glorious day in Wichita and Ron Baker will have more 3's tomorrow night than I will have on my scorecard tomorrow afternoon. Ruder will get shut down . . . again, Thurman will be a non-factor and TC will deliver a Top10 worthy slam.

Shocks out of the funk with 69, Bears 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
              I predict it will be a glorious day in Wichita and Ron Baker will have more 3's tomorrow night than I will have on my scorecard tomorrow afternoon.
              I never have any 3's on my scorecard. Snowmen seem to be my preferred score. :smile-new:
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Shaq and Rian QUESTIONABLE with knee and foot issues. They did not practice today. Zach Brown may have concussion.

Shaq out could hurt. Glad it isn't terrible. We have avoided major injuries so far.

Comment

Shockers a little banged up. Shaq Morris (knee) and Ria'n Holland (foot) didn't practice Thursday. Zach Brown may be out with a concussion.

Per Paul Suellentrops Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Shockers a little banged up. Shaq Morris (knee) and Ria'n Holland (foot) didn't practice Thursday. Zach Brown may be out with a concussion.

I'm glad that everyone has been playing. We are going to need them to step up tomorrow. Survive, advance and get healthy.

Comment

@LscrantonNL: MSU will be without guard Dorrian Williams for Saturday at Wichita State - concussion symptoms
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        @LscrantonNL: MSU will be without guard Dorrian Williams for Saturday at Wichita State - concussion symptoms
                        They only have eight healthy players for Saturday now.

Comment

WSU opens -19.5

We haven't covered in a while, looks kinda rich to me.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                            nm
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                              Shaq and Rian QUESTIONABLE with knee and foot issues. They did not practice today. Zach Brown may have concussion.

Shaq out could hurt. Glad it isn't terrible. We have avoided major injuries so far.

https://twitter.com/PaulSuellentrop

Rest Shaq. Play Bush, Rauno and Tevin. Time for Rashard to get his December game back...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Morris said he recently tweaked his knee, an injury that has bothered him since last year, when he redshirted. He said he expects to have surgery after this season.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article9462122.html#storylink=cpy

Comment

Working...
                                X