Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    Ugh... here we go again.
    I audibly responded to that post the same way. Ugly game, yuck. Please beat the piss out of the Bares on Saturday. Everyone involved could use it, they could use it a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
      Something is wrong with our team.
      It's known as going too deep into the bench.

Comment

• Even Ron Baker sounds checked out. What is going on.

Comment

• Well if you want to find a sunny side to look at, you could imagine how bad you would have felt if we had lost. :)

Comment

• Like we say here on SN---a win is a win is a win--especially on the cold and lonely road in this here Valley. I just don't think we grew as a team tonight and opened some flood gates at the end that was not pretty.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
              I'm just chuckling about how calm and collected that interview was. You know that he is very professional with Mike and answers the questions positively and then he proceeds to the locker room and his head turns redder and redder with every step closer to it. When he enters, I bet it's nuclear. But he sure sounded nice there on the radio :)
              I'm just imagining the whole building shaking when 3G reaches the locker room, and everyone else looking up wondering what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Yeah, really a weird vibe from him on the postgame.
                If he kept repeating 'serenity now,' the blow up is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                  A pitiful exhibition.

This team has digressed instead of getting better as the season wears on. We can't stop any team driving to the basket and very rarely, of late, can get to the basket ourselves.

Our passsing was absolutely atrocious.

Not a single field goal in the last 8 minutes. Ye gads.
                  Over 11 minutes.

Comment

• I've now heard Coach AND Ron Baker blame the whistles to some extent. :)

That's my job, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      I hope Wessel can find his shot again, both from the field and the free throw line.
                      I love Evan Wessel, but he is a 6th man type. It is just a challenge to play essentially 4 on 5 on the offensive end when he is struggling with his shot. In the last minutes, his man was fighting cramps, but E just can't challenge him offensively. Again, I love Evan for what he brings, but he does have some limitations that are challenging right now.
                      Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• 20-- --3 heading home for 2 games with home cooked fiddles to groove on. Comfort food might help?
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                          What did he say?
                          Kind of acted like the second half Charlie Foxtrot didn't happen. As if we had a second half similar to the first. A verbal shoulder shrug.

Comment

How so?
                            No big deal really. It was maybe just a really tired sounding interview. I guess I don't expect something different. It's like he and Coach didn't realize they literally almost lost.

Comment

• How many 20 win seasons in a row?
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Not impressed with his response but I get it, what else is suppose to say
                                I don't so much care myself even, but the two totally different tacts 3G takes in postgame interviews versus the coaches show is sort of odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X