No announcement yet.

Shockers vs Braves GAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wessle is sucking hind tit for shooting.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Did Bradley lose that on purpose?

Comment

• What if Bradely would have been full strength tonight ?

Comment

• Horrific, but they'll win. This team is lost

Comment

• That was a terrible half.

Comment

• More questions than answers!

Comment

• This is so weird. The team is now 20-3, and all 3 losses have been spread out with at least 6 wins in between. You would think that based on that information, the season has been a nice, consistent ride on the way to a great NCAA seed.

Instead, to me, it has felt like a roller coaster. Great start, then a disappointing loss at Utah in a game that felt like it was the Shockers' for the taking. A nice bounce back with a blowout over St. Louis and a good win over Seton Hall, but then another low point as the Shox started struggling almost every game, and despite only one loss (George Washington), it felt like they played bad basketball for a month. Then, sure enough, a bunch of blow out wins over MVC teams and things looked good again half way through the MVC regular season. However, boom, UNI smashes the Shox and then tonight, lowly Bradley gives the Shox a nailbiter.

Like I said, biggest roller coaster ride that I could imagine for a 20-3 team that is ranked in the mid teens in the polls and hasn't been particularly troubled with injuries. It will be interesting to see how this thing plays out over the next 6-8 weeks.

Comment

• Last FG for the Shocks at the 12:42 mark. Nuts!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                    I have never questioned Marshall but right now I do t think he is pushing the right buttons.

Our team needs to take it to the hoop and then finish or pass for the 3. Not look for the 3 or long jump shot first.
                    Gotta be the yellow shoes...
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Belludi View Post
                      What if Bradely would have been full strength tonight ?
                      Maybe we would have taken them more seriously, and played a complete game.

Comment

• A head scratcher win. Very dismal offense in the 2nd half and even gave the Braves a chance to win? Yikes!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• So, do I just chalk this up to the "road" and move on or do I press the panic button? Good grief. They said we didn't have a field goal since 12:30ish

Comment

• Well, its a win on the road
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• This team is just playing uninspired right now. No FGs in the last 12 mins of the game. Good grief, I expected much more than this.

Comment

• Ugly.. Just ugly. Not feeling good about winning the league after the last two games.

Comment

Working...
                                X