Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
    Wichita State returns to the scene of the comeback
    Comeback win at Missouri State was key in unbeaten regular season.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy
    Sullentrop is a fantastic writer!

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
      Anyone headed to Springfield ? It would be great to see a lot of Shocker fans at the game.

If you are watching it on TV - the Shocker fans will be the ones without bags over their heads
      Good one!

Comment

If WSU can impose its will early, and really stay in command the way they did against Evansville, this could be one-sided. But there's going to be plenty of hillbilly emotion tonight, too, so it will not be an easy task to accomplish that.

If MoState wins this one, loses the rest of its conference games, and then goes out in the play-in round, this game would be the consolation prize for their whole disappointing season.

Comment

My expectation is that GM will play the freshmen as much as possible. Hard for the
          team to repeat the performance at EU and it will be hard for them to get up for the
          game while our opponent WILL be. Therefore, I expect to win but not in impressive
          fashion. Shox 67-59

Comment

I may be on an island here, but I'd kind of like to see us go down by 19 in the second half and then rip off a ten minute clinic on clutch PG play to come back and win all over again. This would crush the Bears so much more than just beating them. :)

Comment

72~62 in a good hard-fought contest.
              Good Guys.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                I may be on an island here, but I'd kind of like to see us go down by 19 in the second half and then rip off a ten minute clinic on clutch PG play to come back and win all over again. This would crush the Bears so much more than just beating them. :)
                I like this thought, very, cruel intentions. Unfortunately, I am much older now so total domination is just easier.

Go Shocks!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'd like to see a quick 10-12 point lead, give Baker some rest and let Brown play at the same time as Fred, Cotton/Evan/Darius (any two of the three) and Shaq.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    If you say so Gilligan.

Comment

• To be clear, my entire idea hinges on a guarantee that we do actually win. It's not a very good idea if we also lose :)

Comment

• I wonder if they think this is creative? It actually makes them look stupid...

Comment

• I caught a few minutes of the Shocker Report on Cox (SUCKS) 2022 last night; HCGM specifically mentioned the MSU countdown clock during his segment with Mike Kennedy. Hopefully the guys will be ready to roll.

The official athletics website for the Missouri State University Bears
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/MSUBearsHoops/st...89231746756609

I wonder if they think this is creative? It actually makes them look stupid...
                            First 850 students get free t-shirts; the Goodwill store will be thanking MSU tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              First 850 students get free t-shirts; the Goodwill store will be thanking MSU tomorrow.
                              These are college students you are talking about... They will be on eBay for at least a few days before they end up at goodwill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                These are college students you are talking about... They will be on eBay for at least a few days before they end up at goodwill.
                                I was actually thinking they wouldn't come close to giving away 850 t-shirts and the extra boxes would be dropped off tomorrow at Goodwill. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X