WSU VERSUS MISSOURI STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
    I actually made the exact same mistake. Last time I was on KenPom, I compared our offensive ratings but the defensive rankings and assumed we were worse across the board. Definitely a better D this year overall. Crazy how much of a ranking difference there is between the two seasons.
    Year to year comparisons in KenPom's ratings aren't valid. He adjusts his formula every year.

Comment

Wheat-heads 74
      Meth-heads 55
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I think this game is all about the Fred. Against UE, he was seriously on a 40 point, 24 rebound pace before picking up his second foul - haha! Last year FVV owned them in the second half and OT. Shocks 67, Bears 52. FVV with a stellar all-around game.

Comment

Shockers - 74
          Them -52
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
            Year to year comparisons in KenPom's ratings aren't valid. He adjusts his formula every year.
            The changes are also retroactively applied to the rankings from previous years. He put out rankings for 2002 even though the site didn't exist then.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
              This the new on campus student services center at MSU?
              No, that is the building housing their Hotel Management school.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                How about shirts that say "1999"

The last year SWMOST went to the NCAA Tournament?
                I like this idea. Someone get those made for marshallville

Comment

I like shirts that discuss the many accomplishments of our own program, not the ineptitude and trail of failures of other programs. Especially when it isn't even a rivalry in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    I like shirts that discuss the many accomplishments of our own program, not the ineptitude and trail of failures of other programs. Especially when it isn't even a rivalry in the slightest.
                    You only make shirts for programs that are bigger than your own (jealousy), or on equal footing (rivalry). Not for programs significantly behind you.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I wouldn't mind hearing Mike Kennedy and Art Hains call a game together.

Comment

Would any of the groups traveling to tomorrow night's game (Shockers @ Bears) happen to have a spare ticket? I would be glad to pay face value. Just wanting to enjoy the game with fellow Shocker fans! Thank you, Jason

I am a Shocker alumni living in Springfield. My prediction? Shockers 78 vs Bears 58

Comment

Shocks 72 - Bears 55, I think we keep rolling, and playing a better, more complete game. Meaning we put 2 solid halves togetheir. Shaq keeps building on his sucess over the last 5 games and I'd love to see Kelly, Holland and Brown get some good minutes and some confidence again because come tourney time we will need these guys. They are capable of it and I think they will.

Comment

I thought for some reason Missouri State would be good this year but guess not.

Shockers 71
                            Bears 61
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Wichita State returns to the scene of the comeback
                              Comeback win at Missouri State was key in unbeaten regular season.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...#storylink=cpy
                              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                                I thought for some reason Missouri State would be good this year but guess not.

Shockers 71
                                Bears 61
                                You and me and the coaches and everyone else.

Truly spectacular coaching failures going on in Springfield and Evansville this year. Illinois State, too, if you believe anything the IlSt and Drake coaches have said.
                                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                                X