No announcement yet.

Shox vs Braves official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has not come easy but we are 3-0 in this here Valley.So far, so good.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
      Loyola just won @ Evansville 71-70 on a buzzer beating putback. Sunday will be fun fun fun and I am excited to be flying to Chicago for it.
      Get ready for another tight game Sunday. I'm glad to see Loyola playing so well. Let's go get this!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        With the next road-game, here is what I think. Let's take Shaq along just for kicks. Muhahahaha
        That why Shaq is here. To kick some ass... :-)

Time for Shaq to be player of the game on Sunday..
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxilla View Post
          Loved RK's rejection into row 4 against that Tonganoxie 4th stringer.

That was a beauty!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Carter was terrible in the first half. Cleaned up late on short guys and people in foul trouble. I am going to watch this game again. Hopefully I will see it differently. I like DC but he just doesn't play as angry as Carl Hall and CLE..
            In the 1st half, we could not throw the rock in the ocean and Bradley shot 50%. Actually it was the last 10-11 minutes of the game that we kicked it into passing gear. I like the 41-28 rebound surpass.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              Loyola just won @ Evansville 71-70 on a buzzer beating putback. Sunday will be fun fun fun and I am excited to be flying to Chicago for it.
              See you there.

Comment

• I wasn't able to be at the game tonight because of illness. The last home game I missed was the Ice Bowl loss to a terrible SIU team. I was worried till Ron made the 3's. Thanks Ron.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  Carter looks really good against little guys. Sorry for bitching but I am still pissed about his first half play.

But he has done great from the FT line.
                  He did pretty well against 6-10 Reggie Lynch.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Not sure it worked out real well, but I liked the rotation tonight with Henderson coming off the bench to replace Fred and/or Ron as needed and Zach as the back up to Tekele.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      I wasn't able to be at the game tonight because of illness. The last home game I missed was the Ice Bowl loss to a terrible SIU team. I was worried till Ron made the 3's. Thanks Ron.
                      Hope you get better soon, and don't miss anymore games!
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Some perspective on our first half - other Top 25 half time scores:
                        Baylor/KU - 22-18 Final score 56-55
                        Louisville/Clemson 18-22 Final Score 58-52

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          He did pretty well against 6-10 Reggie Lynch.
                          He was underwhelming in that game as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                            Hope you get better soon, and don't miss anymore games!
                            I'm okay, it's the wife that's sick. I guess I am suffering a bit. Gave my tickets to daughter 3 who was thrilled. (not about her mom)
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Observations from Sec 120:

- Shaq Morris, welcome to the team. Keep it up. Now I see that potential everybody keeps talking about.
                              - Rashard Kelly apparently got the memo. Grabbed some big rebounds.
                              - Junior got through his Freshman Stupids pretty darn quick, didn't he?
                              - Zach Brown is the sleeper agent. One of these games he's going to just go Sleepy Floyd on some poor team and they won't know what hit them.
                              - My only concern about Ron is that he's taking a lot of WWE-quality bumps, and we need him healthy.
                              - Lots of fast hands from everybody tonight. Even in the first half when we couldn't hit water falling out of a boat, we were playing really well, moving the ball, playing solid defense. You knew if they stuck to those fundamentals the score would come around, and it did.
                              - I hereby declare our free-throw shooting woes (provisionally) over.
                              - Bush looked a bit more confident out there. I'm still liking my earlier prediction that we'll have our frontcourt shored up by halfway through the conference sked. Big step that way tonight.
                              - Figured Rauno was still under the weather, and Ri'an was just not a good matchup size-wise. You know it's not effort for those two. These are problems we should be ecstatic to have.
                              - More consistent crowd, noise-wise, tonight I thought.
                              - Geno Ford is a class act who has Bradley playing good defense. They're on the rise. Also, I noticed their players helping ours up a few times. Classy guy, classy program. Of course, compared to ISUr, the Raiders look classy.
                              - Can't wait until next week to see Barrah in the house again.
                              Last edited by HockeyShock; January 9, 2015, 12:33 AM. Reason: We have basketball players, not MMA fighters.

Comment

• And for as awful as that first half was, this was the first time this season that I felt that we actually saw some improvement in our new guys that carried over from the last game. Two games in a row of a solid effort from Shaq is encouraging.

Comment

Working...
                                X