X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall to Shaq!! Priceless.

Way to respond young man!!!

Comment

• carter getting all of the love after that play, but damn, Shaq was all over the place

Comment

• When I left the room to fix my first bourbon the Shocks trailed by 1. When I came back they were up 5. I guess I could starrt drinking earlier but who knew.

Shaq seems to be having a game. I'm excited for his future and pleased to see his present.
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Funny, how everyone has complaints, but few have compliments.

I challenge everyone reading this to say something positive about the Shox, a team that has allowed 6 points so far this half.
          They are snappy dressers.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Shaq haz been strong.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Something Positive? Sure--they are making more shots in the 2nd half and coach fired them up. How's that?

Comment

• Shaq and Darius are filling up the stat sheet tonight.

Comment

• They are also swarming on defense more than they did in the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                    Once the refs stopped being stupid the game opened up.
                    line was 18 or 19, NOW we got us a ballgame!
                    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                    - said no one ever...

Comment

• The question is--why did it take a half to start getting in gear (again)?

Comment

• Oh wow,nice finish by DC

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          I think we're seeing the Shaq that gives the coaches hope.
                          He's playing incredibly right now. All over the court.
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                            The question is--why did it take a half to start getting in gear (again)?
                            Tough to get fired up for Bradley?

We played a lot better once we got fired up. But mediocre shooting while sleepwalking against a team you expect to blow out is a bad combo.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Really happy to see the big, jolly fella from OKC responding in a positive way. HUGE!

Comment

• You can't afford to NOT get fired up against anyone (especially when everyone plays their best games against you).

Comment

Working...
                                X