No announcement yet.

Shox vs Braves official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 point 2nd half for Bradley. It's hard to hold any team to fewer than a point a minute. I'm mystified why the Shocks struggle to put 2 halves together. Hopefully things are starting to jell for Shaq and the other freshmen. They will have to play like they did in the 2nd half or Loyola will make things very uncomfortable.
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Much better second half. Nice win Shocks
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Finally an opponent is bad enough to nut tap the RPI a notch- we go from .6557 to .6462 with the win, dropping from 9th to 10th.

Comment

• Loyola just won @ Evansville 71-70 on a buzzer beating putback. Sunday will be fun fun fun and I am excited to be flying to Chicago for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            Flipping channels and couldn't resist reporting that Creighton is down 26-13 to DePaul in Omaha midway through the first half. Yikes.
            Plenty of good seats still available, too.

Comment

• Nice second half. Those two threes by Baker broke it loose, for sure. Shaq had a great game.

Comment

• Loved RK's rejection into row 4 against that Tonganoxie 4th stringer.
                For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                - said no one ever...

Comment

• Play Angry! I like it!
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Welcome back Carter. Hey, I liked the front line with Shaq and Carter.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                      I got this figured out. Instead of the regular warmups, let's have a 20 minute timed full contact scrimmage! The. At tipoff it'll feel like the 2nd half.
                      Let's just start every game with Gregg losing his mind and ripping his suit jacket off over the opening tipoff.

... although then he might have to rip off his pants if he actually gets mad.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                        I got this figured out. Instead of the regular warmups, let's have a 20 minute timed full contact scrimmage! The. At tipoff it'll feel like the 2nd half.
                        Not a bad idea...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Baker took the reins again from the point guard position in the 2nd half when FVV got in foul trouble. Baker made 2--3-pointers in a row that helped us rally.FVV still had 9 assists with only 1 turnover playing less minutes than usual.

Comment

• Wonder why coach decided to go first on the post games this year.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Welcome back Carter. Hey, I liked the front line with Shaq and Carter.
                              Carter was terrible in the first half. Cleaned up late on short guys and people in foul trouble. I am going to watch this game again. Hopefully I will see it differently. I like DC but he just doesn't play as angry as Carl Hall and CLE..
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• With the next road-game, here is what I think. Let's take Shaq along just for kicks. Muhahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X