Shaq??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Actually, I think he did, but didn't get credit for it in the box score, which is understandable due to there being two other WSU players right there when it happened.
    It was pretty clear on the replay that he got the block. I think they will adjust the statistics accordingly.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
      I want to kidnap the thread and say that it is time to gwet rid of Ron Baker. For God's sake, he didn't block a shot!
      I assume he is leading the team.

Comment

• When Shaq is feeling it, he plays like he is 6'8". If he stays the course, he certainly could be an all-league player.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          When Shaq is feeling it, he plays like he is 6'8". If he stays the course, he certainly could be an all-league player.
          If only he had X's motor. Then he would be All-World.

That's a big ask though, because no one had to same motor as the X-Man!

None the less, keep it up young fella! You could be the next Big Baby (Glenn Davis; LSU)!
          The Assman

Comment

• You realize why they recruited him, and why some others passed. He's as gifted with physical talent (combo of strength, size, leaping ability, touch, quick feet and just pure basketball knowledge and skill) as anyone I can remember in the post at WSU. He can absolutely create on the block and there aren't many (maybe Tuttle, Lynch and Mock) that are going to be able to straight up him if he gets it deep. And he's a freshman. It's all about the motor.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              I want to kidnap the thread and say that it is time to gwet rid of Ron Baker. For God's sake, he didn't block a shot!
              Wait, I thought we were debating FVV's attitude!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Wait, I thought we were debating FVV's attitude!
                My bad, these thread titles just are too straightforward for me to understand.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• The Shox will need Shaq if they want to make any kind of a deep post season run this year.. Having Shaq's presence these past 2 games was badly needed. If anything I think it opens another topic of discussion: Now that we've seen this team with Shaq being more assertive 2 games in a row now, what will it take for this team to be top 10 caliber? Something is still missing. But that's why 3g gets paid the big bucks, to figure these things out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                    The Shox will need Shaq if they want to make any kind of a deep post season run this year.. Having Shaq's presence these past 2 games was badly needed. If anything I think it opens another topic of discussion: Now that we've seen this team with Shaq being more assertive 2 games in a row now, what will it take for this team to be top 10 caliber? Something is still missing. But that's why 3g gets paid the big bucks, to figure these things out.
                    offense. I think once shaq starts averaging 15 ppg 10 rpg and 5 apg this team will be very dangerous but i just dont see that happening this season. Baker seems to be improving but we are still missing that go to guy like we had last year in cle
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                      offense. I think once shaq starts averaging 15 ppg 10 rpg and 5 apg this team will be very dangerous but i just dont see that happening this season. Baker seems to be improving but we are still missing that go to guy like we had last year in cle
                      Yes, I could see where having a 1st Team AA on the team in the post would help.

Comment

• Once Shaq Kelly Nurger Henderson or Holland... A combination of any two start playing consistent basketball... We will be top 10 caliber team

Comment

• I think HCGM would start Shaq except he doesn't want to play an entire game with only two officials.
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

offense. I think once shaq starts averaging 15 ppg 10 rpg and 5 apg this team will be very dangerous but i just dont see that happening this season.
                            Shaq needs to get in game shape before he will be able to contribute as a starter. But he can still be effective coming off the bench at 18-20 minutes a game.
                            "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                            which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Baker is averaging 16.6 PPG compared to Early who averaged 16.4 last season.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                Baker is averaging 16.6 PPG compared to Early who averaged 16.4 last season.
                                If Shaq starts averaging 15 and 10, we become #2

Hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X