No announcement yet.

Shaq??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite play yesterday was when the Drake guard ran into Shaq, who just stood there with his arms outstretched while the Drake player crumpled on the floor. I think it was about the time that '1 to 12 Ray' got T'ed up, which made me like it even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Doug's Freshman year?
      Probably so. To put it in context he was a future national POY and they still just finished 4th at 10-8. One less win and they finish in the 5/6 spot with Evansville.

The Valley has always been dominated by teams with experience. If you have the FOY, you may or may not have a bright future, but your current season is very likely a forgettable one.

Comment

• Has anyone gotten a better video of the ShaqWall play?
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          It would be interesting to see when the last time a player won FOY on a team that didn't finish in the bottom half of the Valley standings.
          Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
          Doug's Freshman year?
          Nic Moore. 2011-2012. (Five teams tied at 9-9 that year. Crazy.)

I remember ISUr being the 4th-seed and beating WSU's Fab Five senior group in STL... (So sad that year ended with two straight losses. Such a talented team)
          The Assman

Comment

• The first time i saw Shaq shoot freethrows I thought to myself that this guys got a good touch. He really has a soft shot, and for a guy his size he has real nimble feet, moves real good and has alot of athletic ability. Skys the limit, I agree the charge he took was funnnny! The guy just crumbled and Shaq gave a look like "oh well"....

Comment

• I like to play a game with the crowd I watch the game with where we take a drink every time Shaq does something good. Bucket, blocked shot, draw a foul, good defense anything we deem positive.

We've been taking a lot of drinks lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                I like to play a game with the crowd I watch the game with where we take a drink every time Shaq does something good. Bucket, blocked shot, draw a foul, good defense anything we deem positive.

You don't happen to hang with Conner Frankamp do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  You don't happen to hang with Conner Frankamp do you?
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                    I like to play a game with the crowd I watch the game with where we take a drink every time Shaq does something good. Bucket, blocked shot, draw a foul, good defense anything we deem positive.

You must have been a very thirsty guy after the first 18 games. I hope you have a DD for the rest of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X