No announcement yet.

Shaq??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Shaq, no Nurger today. Shaq was a very good freshman today!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• If each of our freshmen were a stock in the market I would be broke. For every one that goes up, three others come in at a loss.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• shaq played pretty well tonight!
        glad to see him get minutes and take advantage

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
          So the Shaq has left the program rumor is not true... Can someone confirm this?
          At least not this week! Great game by the young man, but consistency has not been his strength this year. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon that he has turned it around, not yet any way.

Comment

• OK, this is a very strange question and something we probably would have found out by now. But is Shaq diabetic? This is a totally serious question. I've played basketball with Diabetics before and they really struggled to bring consistent energy.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              OK, this is a very strange question and something we probably would have found out by now. But is Shaq diabetic? This is a totally serious question. I've played basketball with Diabetics before and they really struggled to bring consistent energy.
              I'm going to say no based on his physical appearance. While older folks are overweight and develop diabetes (which can generally be controlled by diet), younger folks with type I diabetes are exceedingly thin. I imagine that his genetics make sustained effort much more difficult, but I doubt he's diabetic.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• An ole song came to mind tonight by the Temptations that was sung even on the Ed Sullivan Show that was called something like "Psychedelic Shaq"--(shack) that's where it's at. Maybe somebody should pipe that song in here.

Shaq played much better tonight against some solid redbird bigs. Great to see it because we needed all the help inside we could get.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Kid had some nice moments tonight. Also did a few things that I personally didn't like. He left his feet trying to block nearly EVERY shot that went up when he was in the game. Stay on your feet big man. It paid off with some nice blocks, but he should have been called for a foul on one that Cotton beat him to. And then there was the time he made a couple FTs and Fred had to push (or direct firmly) him back to the back end of the press. All in all though, that was quite a nice surprise from a kid that was left at home 5 days ago. Kudos kid, now expand on what you learned tonight.
                  -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

• Shaq had three blocks tonight in 10 minutes. THREE! He's a freaking rim protector.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Shaq had three blocks tonight in 10 minutes. THREE! He's a freaking rim protector.
                      Only ten minutes? Seemed like more then that live!

Crazy!
                      The Assman

Comment

• You have to give Gregg credit. He disciplined Shaq and then played him important minutes (positive reinforcement) the first chance he got after Shaq showed he deserved it. As Fred said tonight, hopefully Shaq just moves in a forward direction from now on, and not 2 steps forward and 1-2 steps back.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          Shaq had three blocks tonight in 10 minutes. THREE! He's a freaking rim protector.
                          And 7 free throw attempts. Something we have sorely lacking from the front line. He and Darius had 16 total, maling 11. Shaq hit 5 of 7.

Now if he can grab a few rebounds, look out..
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I like the game Shaq put together tonight. I was really surprised to hear he only played 10 minutes. It felt like his impact on the game exceeded his time on the court.

Hopefully the big fella keeps grinding and finds some consistency.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              I like the game Shaq put together tonight. I was really surprised to hear he only played 10 minutes. It felt like his impact on the game exceeded his time on the court.

Hopefully the big fella keeps grinding and finds some consistency.
                              Really showed up... Without his nine points we lose

Comment

• Coach was VERY positive and complimentary to Shaq when he came out of the game. You can't say Gregg isn't trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X