Gregg Marshall letter to WSU students.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seskridge
    Well, since im a student I would get this email. I smell fake! whenever they post quotes from gregg marshall they always have his signature. nice try though.
    Calm down, dude. I'll ask my friend where she found it.

Comment

Well, since im a student I would get this email. I smell fake! whenever they post quotes from gregg marshall they always have his signature. nice try though.
      I am friends with the girl that works in the athletic department who sent it out. It's real.

Comment

It's not like it isn't plausible. The student section is rarely full, despite the fact that they hand out more tickets than there are seats. With tickets being in high demand, they're gonna cut down on the number student tickets in favor of season tickets if this doesn't change.

Comment

Then why isn't it blasted everywhere on shocker's social network? and who was it sent to? students? cause that's me.
          Who knows? And you may be a student, but how often are you on campus? Don't you spend most of your time in another state?

Comment

Asking students to help is only a band-aid. The real solution has to come from better implementation from the ticket office.

Comment

Hahaha, I know who you are. I'm just giving you ****. As for your point, don't know and don't care.

Comment

How about if students didn't pick up tickets in advance, but just had t show their student ID at the door. Just make the stipulation that they have to show up one hour before tipoff, at which point any remaining student tickets go on sale to the general public. And make those tickets available online so that anyone could easily purchase them, print them out, and be at the game in plenty of time.

Comment

Interesting to hear they distribute 300 more tickets than seats.

Need to visit with Russell about this.

Will be intrigued to see what % of tickets are taken in 80 minutes.

Comment

Marshall just called out the corporate sponsors saying some of them might buy 16 seats and then only use 5 seats a game. It was great him saying that.
                    Last edited by DwShock; December 6, 2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                      Marshall just called out the corporate sponsors saying some of them might buy 16 seats and the only use 5 seats a game. It was great him saying that.
                      I loved that

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Interesting to hear they distribute 300 more tickets than seats.

Need to visit with Russell about this.

Will be intrigued to see what % of tickets are taken in 80 minutes.
                        I also thought it was interesting to hear they distribute more than capacity. Makes me feel much less sympathy for the students.

Some changes in distribution may be needed. Like not being able to get guest passes until 4 days before the game.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                          Marshall just called out the corporate sponsors saying some of them might buy 16 seats and then only use 5 seats a game. It was great him saying that.
                          When was this said? Pretty cool that he would say this.
                          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            On the radio post-game interview. I'm pretty sure that he said something like this last year after the TN game at IBA.
                            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I expect an extra fired up student crowd Tuesday evening when an undefeated BIG EAST team comes to town for ESPN2. The non-students need to bring it too. We've been pretty weak this year.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                He said this during the pregame interview with Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X