No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Newman Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown has really looked good today. Glad to see it!

Ron, Fred, and Tekele make everyone so much better.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I think he was teaching Wamukota how to rimwreck, lessons obviously have not taken.
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

62 rebounds, 22 assists, 13 players score.

Comment

Lots of learning going on, good win Shocks
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Zach Brown took a step forward today, Wamukota a step back. Big guy needs to play big. I thought Glass played a decent game as well.

Comment

Nice depth opportunities today for our Shocks. I wish Potter and the Jets the very best. Their Baker is solid.

Speaking of Bakers', what about Ron today? Nice!!! In the 1st half, we got our inside going and we were raining

cats and dawgs from 3 point land. We will break team 3 point records for makes with this squad.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                Just back from the locker room. Got taped up.
                Glad you're better, but what about Darius?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                  62 rebounds, 22 assists, 13 players score.
                  As the Season continues and our 13 (includes 8 new players) regulars develop, there

will be games that 3G could walk the sideline plank blind-folded and point to any of

them and won't go wrong when they play. On the other hand, there will be games

where these new 8 players will play a big role in our ability to match the issues that

will come our way as we thank our Coaching Staff for recruiting so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Zach Brown took a step forward today, Wamukota a step back. Big guy needs to play big. I thought Glass played a decent game as well.
                    He looked a little EO like with those two layups, but he still had 8 points and 6 rebounds in 12 minutes. I get that it was against Newman, but I've got hope for the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Glad you're better, but what about Darius?
                      What about the throws Mr. Kung Wu the Great? Are you calling the Coaches show about that?

If so, you better be otiose and hang up and listen baybay!!!! Don't give Coach your handle or he may botch

your name off that fancy basketball you showcased on SN and put FSF's name on there? Muhahahaha!!!

Comment

Just saw highlights from our game on ESPN in between games. That's cool to see.

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Zach Brown, Zach Bush and Tevin Glass making the ESPN Highlights.

Comment

Hope we don't have many games decided by free throws. That may be our achilles heel.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Baker is fantastic. By FAR the best player in the state of Kansas, and worthy of any watch list you want to put him on.

I wish Kelly would do a little more, be a little more aggressive when he's out there, but he's following the HCGM freshman progression formula to a T.

Glad Fred didn't get hurt before the equipment change (which my row called before it happened).

Shaq is stunning me.

Glass moved forward a lot the last 2 weeks. Understanding what they want him to do is the first step.

Our upperclassmen are so freaking good, it makes it so easy to point out when the "kids" take a play off. And they take a lot of plays off compared to the all stars.

Zach Brown has taken 25 steps forward. The kid oozes talent. He's going to be special if he can stay focused and take advantage of opportunities. Crap he's athletic.

Comment

Good luck to Coach Potter and the Newman team the rest of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X