2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
    I get what you're saying, I'm a fan of wsu and I know SOS and RPI plays a role in things. At the same time, I like who I like and I root for who I want. I like Frank Martin, and this particular game is gravy for me because I'll be happy with either team winning.

I never have been of the mindset to root for a team because if they win it would benefit Wichita State. I won't root for Illinois St anymore because of their coach. Nor will I root for Utah to beat Arizona or Stanford because I like those 2 teams better. I could care less if Utah beating those teams might help WSU in the RPI. It's my choice, and if people disagree with it oh well. Doesn't make me any less of a Shocker fan
    Good for you....didn't say you were less of a fan. Just posted my opinion. You hate it when people question your opinions but you do the same thing. Don't be so sensitive.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Man why does today have to have NO games of interest? I will have withdrawals! Lol especially since I am not a college football fan!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I hate when my buddies fight... :(

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
          Why is someone always poking the bear. Yet another hijacked thread. Fever and mas stop it @DUShock @kai another example.
          Quit playing thread police.

Comment

Stop hijacking the threads and there will be no reason to. It's annoying
            If you want to report something to the mods, then use the report buttons at the bottom of every post and let them take care of it. You scolding people as if they care does nothing but piss people off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Well then don't report it and let the mods take care of it anyway. They aren't on all the time, but they end up seeing most of it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Looks like I jumped the gun a bit. Make that 15 Top 25 teams losing this week. 16 total losses. 9 road losses.

Did I mention that road games are hard? I'm going to be disappointed in the polls tomorrow, I feel. We keep comparing our team to perfect instead of their peers.
                  I've just about given up on the AP poll; looking at some of their ballots makes me wonder if they're watching the same sport I am! As for the coaches' poll, if some on this board root on a game just because of the potential benefit for the Shocks, think how the coaches fill out their ballots. Sigh.. (BTW, I used to admire some folks with hundreds of posts. Now I see some get there just by back and forth arguments! LOL!)

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                    I've just about given up on the AP poll; looking at some of their ballots makes me wonder if they're watching the same sport I am! As for the coaches' poll, if some on this board root on a game just because of the potential benefit for the Shocks, think how the coaches fill out their ballots. Sigh.. (BTW, I used to admire some folks with hundreds of posts. Now I see some get there just by back and forth arguments! LOL!)
                    Never admire anyone on an internet forum ;)
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                      Never admire anyone on an internet forum ;)
                      Exactly! Huge mistake!

Comment

Why is someone always poking the bear. Yet another hijacked thread. Fever and mas stop it @DUShock @kai another example.
                        Wtf?

Did I say anything?

This place is losing it.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                          Pretty easy for me to choose who to root for. Alabama, the team the Shox have played. Why root for a team that does not benefit WSU at all? I want Alabama to win every game, I couldn't care less about Martin.
                          I wouldn't try explaining logic to the illogical.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Full tilt warning issued for Sedgwick County, Kansas. Take cover now.
                            Thanks you just reminded me I can't play online poker anymore. :)

Comment

Why is someone always poking the bear. Yet another hijacked thread. Fever and mas stop it @DUShock: @kai: another example.
                              Don't drag me into it. I stated my opinion and was accused of being too sensitive and not being a true Shocker fan. I thought I had a right to my own opinion on the matter. But I'm not poking the bear on this one, just stating how I feel

Comment

• What has two thumbs and hates ShockerNet arguments? This guy!
                                Attached Files
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X