Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Funny how that works.

Sort of like how any game played with an injured or missing Embiid last year wasn't going to "fully count" against KU until it was disclosed he'd miss the tournament.
    Yep. I'm not saying it shouldn't matter at all. I'm just saying that if a committee member, or voter, is going to vote differently based on a team dealing with injuries, they'd better know about every injury on every team and apply their judgment evenly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Shut up, goon.
      How is this guy not banned already? Each and every post is antagonistic and insufferable. And don't bother replying, I now have you blocked and will personally and thankfully never see another one of your posts again.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Get ready. They play in Tuscaloosa this Saturday.
        Yea Alabama

Comment

• If the Tide win @ South Carolina Tuesday night, their fairweather contingent should be out in full strength Saturday. The place will be rocking regardless but it will be completely nuts if they are 3-0 in SEC play heading into it.

College football ending tomorrow night will only help.

Comment

• 14 Top 25 teams lost this week. 15 total losses. 8 road losses.

Happens every year when conference season starts. Top 25 teams actually have to play a road game, and it doesn't go that well. Road games are hard. Don't take the 14-point Top 50 road win we got today for granted. I would guess most of the pollsters will.

Comment

• Not basketball but do any of you think my Ohio State Buckeyes have a shot at beating Oregon tomorrow ?
              2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
              2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
              2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
              2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
              The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                How is this guy not banned already? Each and every post is antagonistic and insufferable. And don't bother replying, I now have you blocked and will personally and thankfully never see another one of your posts again.
                Woohoo! You, WSUWatcher, and shockerfanmas can have a partayyy.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #7 Arizona leading Oregon State 21-20 at the half in Corvallis, and they're lucky to be up at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                    #7 Arizona leading Oregon State 21-20 at the half in Corvallis, and they're lucky to be up at all.
                    So is Arizona locked in at #5 on Seth's awesome ballot even if Oregon State were to win this one?

Does Seth even know that Arizona is playing tonight? It seems like he didn't know a lot of teams were playing based on his ballot.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                      Not basketball but do any of you think my Ohio State Buckeyes have a shot at beating Oregon tomorrow ?
                      I don't but it certainly would NOT surprise me. These Oregon, TCU, Baylor offenses are just crazy to stop...but if anybody can do it...Ohio St. has as good a chance as anybody. Hoping for a fun game to watch!!!!
                      FINAL FOURS:
                      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                      Number of Times Ranked: 157
                      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                      #3 - Dec. 2017
                      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                      #2 ~ March 2014
                      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Intended to go to bed early but this AZ-OSU game is pretty good.

31 apiece, 13 minutes to go. Each squad is about offensively gifted as a Herm Edwards coached team.

Comment

• 44 apiece, 7 minutes left. Oregon State getting zero home cooking.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                            Not basketball but do any of you think my Ohio State Buckeyes have a shot at beating Oregon tomorrow ?
                            I didn't think they could beat Bama but they did, so who knows.

Comment

• Oregon State playing really, really well. I am very impressed by Wayne Tinkle.

53-52 OSU, 2 and change left.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                I would like to know myself. He is a jackass and does nothing but start crap on these boards. I would like to know what pull he has to at least not have gotten a partial ban. If I was an admin he'd be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X