2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
    For the most part i think we just want to see Kentucky lose their first game so that Wichita state's run can stand the test of time.
    I get that too but it would make more sense if you guys were the only team to ever do it but it has been done before.

It's all good though I know not to come over here during a close Kentucky game and if I do come during the game I know what to expect.

Still rooting for you guys regardless except when you play the teams I root for.
    2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
    2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
    2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
    2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
    The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Ugly Dawgs about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Comment

• D'vante Brown just stuck a 27 foot 3 with 2 seconds left to bury SIU.

Trees are 4-0 and SIU 0-4. Barry is struggling. SIU led comfortably deep into the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          D'vante Brown just stuck a 27 foot 3 with 2 seconds left to bury SIU.

Trees are 4-0 and SIU 0-4. Barry is struggling. SIU led comfortably deep into the 2nd half.
          Pretty sure ISU hit four straight threes to close. Nicely done.
          There are nights when I think that Sal Paradise was right.

Comment

• Wow. Indiana State pulling an Evansville this year.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Skimmed through the Blowjay board. Lots of pats on the back and moral victories for the blistering 0-4 start in the BIG EAST and 9-8 overall.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Drake coach Ray Giacoletti after the game said UNI has better talent 1-12 than WSU.

UNI coach Ben Jacobson after the game said Upper Iowa has better talent, 1-12, than Drake.

They both gave the Geese a D+ for the game.

Comment

• Uh oh. We better win or the Trees are gonna run away with first place. It sure would have been nice if they would have realized the season started over a month ago...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Drake coach Ray Giacoletti after the game said UNI has better talent 1-12 than WSU.

UNI coach Ben Jacobson after the game said Upper Iowa has better talent, 1-12, than Drake.

They both gave the Geese a D+ for the game.
                    Before long, Ray is going to be evaluating talent in the Iowa JUCO leagues.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Skimmed through the Blowjay board. Lots of pats on the back and moral victories for the blistering 0-4 start in the BIG EAST and 9-8 overall.
                      I thought you were kidding.....you were severely understating their praise for their shitty team. They think they're about to go on a tear in the bigPriest.

Delusion.....it's a what's for dinner in Omaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
                        I get that too but it would make more sense if you guys were the only team to ever do it but it has been done before.

It's all good though I know not to come over here during a close Kentucky game and if I do come during the game I know what to expect.

Still rooting for you guys regardless except when you play the teams I root for.
                        We are the only team to start a season 35-0.

Comment

• #10 Texas in trouble @ Oklahoma State, down 48-44 w/9 and change left. The Horns already took a dump against OU in Austin- a loss here and they'll be taking the express elevator down the rankings.

#3 UVA leading #13 ND early 16-12 in South Bend.

UNC may completely undeservedly jump us (this was their first good win of the entire year), but even with that there is still a solid 2-3 spots we stand to advance if we win tomorrow night at Gentile Arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            We are the only team to start a season 35-0.
                            Ah I see I didn't think about that part was just thinking about the undefeated regular season.

Again it's all good.
                            2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                            2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                            2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                            2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                            The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Texas loses 69-58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Texas loses 69-58.
                                Two loses this week. How far does Texas fall?
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X