X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 76-73 ISUr 5.8 to play
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• I like the style the Redbirds play. They are like a middling BCS team with lots of size and athleticism.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Good win for the Redbirds.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Fun to watch the play-by-play on here. :)
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• ORU - Missouri State game has been cancelled due to a power outage.

Comment

• Colorado loses to Georgia 64-57.

George Washington 78-70 over Charlotte.

Tulsa wins on the road at now 4-3 AR-Little Rock.

Comment

• Regarding Drake, can someone answer for me how it's possible that Chris Jans can go to Bowling Green and start out 5-1 immediately while Ray Giaccoletti can go to Drake and produce 1-7 in his second year?

Both coaches are really similar when you compare the programs they came from (WSU and HCGM as opposed to Gonzaga and Mark Few).

It's not like the guy doesn't know how to coach a top tier program. Is Bowling Green playing an easier schedule than Drake? Is Drake just flat out impossible to recruit to? Did Bowling Green have a full cupboard and a former coach that got hired away? I just watched Drake choke away a ridiculous loss to a bad North Dakota team. Bowling Green would have won that game. I'm just mad. I'll get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  ORU - Missouri State game has been cancelled due to a power outage.
                  That's a moral victory right there. MSU didn't lose.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Great coaching by Muller. Sounds like a big time victory for the #7 Turds. Optimism should be running high in Normal tonight.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Guess what? Clemson just beat #18 Arkansas.

This is a bona fide mayhem week... Right on cue for WSU when we needed it :)

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                        I can't believe nobody is trashing Creighton yet.
                        Well, they lost the first half 28-27. Now if they can just complete exposure week by losing the second half as well, I can really start trashing them. I just don't want to jinx it like I jinxed Drake

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          Regarding Drake, can someone answer for me how it's possible that Chris Jans can go to Bowling Green and start out 5-1 immediately while Ray Giaccoletti can go to Drake and produce 1-7 in his second year?

Both coaches are really similar when you compare the programs they came from (WSU and HCGM as opposed to Gonzaga and Mark Few).

It's not like the guy doesn't know how to coach a top tier program. Is Bowling Green playing an easier schedule than Drake? Is Drake just flat out impossible to recruit to? Did Bowling Green have a full cupboard and a former coach that got hired away? I just watched Drake choke away a ridiculous loss to a bad North Dakota team. Bowling Green would have won that game. I'm just mad. I'll get over it.
                          Drake is missing a number of players right now, aren't they?
                          Originally posted by BleacherReport
                          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                            13 to be exact.

Comment

• Another really nice thing about all these top 25 upsets is that in addition to preventing us from falling too far, it also opens up a lot of room for other teams we want to see ranked like UNI. Who else is getting close that might get in soon? Seton Hall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                I thought they all were back after game two

Comment

Working...
                                X