Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Final Four.
    Hell, it's enough just to say Sweet Sixteen since those losers still haven't been to one of those.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by jayball View Post
      Smooch.

Post angry shocks. post angry.
      I was at the game and have a history of just staying out of the Creighton stuff on a Wichita State board. That said, this post just made me do a double face palm. I think I'll do it again, then download more Trailer Park Boys pictures on the politics forum just to forget I saw that post.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        I was at the game and have a history of just staying out of the Creighton stuff on a Wichita State board. That said, this post just made me do a double face palm. I think I'll do it again, then download more Trailer Park Boys pictures on the politics forum just to forget I saw that post.
        Don't forget midgets. And rastlin'.

Comment

Smooch.

Your team wins and the first thing you do is check another team's board? Makes sense.

Comment

• Gonzaga is going to be really good this year. Up on St. Joes by 20 midway through the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              LMFAO.
              Quit quoting JH4P! It defeats the purpose of the ignore function.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                Quit quoting JH4P! It defeats the purpose of the ignore function.
                My bad.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                  Gonzaga is going to be really good this year. Up on St. Joes by 20 midway through the first.
                  How about up 48-10 just before halftime?

Comment

Smooch.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      How about up 48-10 just before halftime?
                      60-11. 12-1 Zags run in first 2:30 of 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                        Gonzaga is going to be really good this year. Up on St. Joes by 20 midway through the first.
                        Hey @Anthroshock:, what's the story on Estonia, Kansas? Just curious.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• St Josephs really is terrible on defense, but Gonzaga has some shooters and some nice size. Looks kinda like the Kentucky- KU game

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                            Anyone that thinks that this game means anything relative to WSU is kidding themselves.
                            Actually, it may have helped a bit, because a win for Creighton (a little premature mockery here, guys?) helps Seton Hall's RPI. And Creighton also plays Nebraska (in case they turn up on WSU's schedule), so the win helps there, too. OU plays Tulsa, but so do the Jayboys, so that's a wash.

Bottom line is that Creighton's rally may have some posters eating crow (karma strikes again, so maybe a good lesson to learn early) but may help WSU's RPI a bit more than an OU win would have. So that's fine with me; I'm confident I'll have plenty of chances to laugh at them later, although in reality I probably just won't pay much attention now that they're out of the Valley and onto a TV channel I don't get and probably never will.

Meanwhile, who knows what it signifies otherwise -- is OU overrated; is Creighton better than expected; was it an early-season fluke win of the type that UNI and Evansville (just to pick a couple of Creighton-like teams) have been known to post? We'll find out more in due time.
                            Last edited by WSUwatcher; November 19, 2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                              Hey @Anthroshock:, what's the story on Estonia, Kansas? Just curious.
                              Just a reference to Nurger's hometown being listed as Estonia, Kansas on the Cox22 broadcast. I'm still officially in Vegas.

Comment

• All times CST.

Detroit @ #24 Michigan, 5 PM on Big Ten Network
                                Northern Iowa vs. Morgan State, 6:30 PM
                                Loyola Marymount @ Arizona State, 8 PM on PAC-12 Network
                                Alabama vs. Southern Miss, 8 PM on SEC Network/WatchESPN

Close to us in the polls:

#10 Texas vs. Iowa (neutral), 6 PM on ESPN2
                                #12 Villanova vs. Bucknell, 7 PM on CBS Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X